LG G3...Your thoughts? Best Android phone for the price?

equippedbum

OnePlusOne if you can? :P

I think you should wait for the asus zenfone 2, should be just a couple of weeks off. For the price (200$), and considering it competes at the highest level hardwarewise without any problems, it's absolutely amazing.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I think it's a pretty nice phone.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I think you should wait for the asus zenfone 2, should be just a couple of weeks off. For the price (200$), and considering it competes at the highest level hardwarewise without any problems, it's absolutely amazing.

Oh wow...I forgot about the zenfone. I have an Asus G750 laptop and I love it. 

Really good phone, recommend it, especially the 32 GB one (with 3gb ram)

Got mine yesterday, but  the seller was a dickhead and the usb port can only be used for charging, flashed a lollipop rom today on it, really smooth but I accidentally soft-bricked my G3 and now it's stuck in a bootloop(not because of the rom tho).When I tried to go back to the stock rom(LG one) using the backup that I had in TWRP, I unchecked the "Data" option which also restores the apps and stuff you had on it, after that I rebooted it and after the LG and AT&T screens show up, the screen goes black and boots again in the AT&T bootloader, I've had the same problem with my Oppo Find 5 last summer, but I fixed that.. Going to a service tomorrow to see how much it would cost to replace the usb port if possible, or replace the mainboard if necessary

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

Oh wow...I forgot about the zenfone. I have an Asus G750 laptop and I love it. 

It's worth waiting for at the very least, if it's a fluke and reviews suck at the absolute worst you'll have waited two weeks for nothing.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Have one, very good phone other than a few minor issues, would recommend getting the 3GB ram version

I have the 2GB version and haven't ran into memory problems so far. D:

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Their OS skin is a ripoff of the ColorOS UI Oppo has on their phones lol.Chinese copying each other #justasianthings #Notracist

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

at least its cheaper and has beter  stuff fore the money

i dont use this fore but i seen it so i suggested it here 

Their OS skin is a ripoff of the ColorOS UI Oppo has on their phones lol.Chinese copying each other #justasianthings #Notracist

at least its cheaper and has beter  stuff fore the money

i dont use this fore but i seen it so i suggested it here 

I also have one, the newest lollipop rom is amazing for the phone, still great for the prices

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

I think the the LG G3 is a great phone, but i would say that i own one as my daily driver the only bad side is the batterly life barely lasts a day but that is a trade of for most smartphones now. 

since you can buy this phone for under -£300 i think it is great value 

I'm thinking about getting one...just wondering what you think?

1) How much does the G3 cost?

2) How much does the Moto X cost?

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.