soooooo How's Valentines Did the Plan goes Smooth or...

LeaTheTechWoman

My G3258 had a good time with me i take her to the Pyro Olympics yesterday and it was Great

AND

WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU?

i just made some designs, nothing out of the ordinary.

Played League of Legends with my female friend...

It was great.

zpZL6bN.gif

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

That grammar :(

I played some games... alone.

Went out to the local bars. Managed to seduce a girl. But my friend who i was a wingman for rushed me before we went to the bars so i forgot to buy something quite important..

So when we were fooling around at her place i finally remembered that i forgot to buy protection...

tumblr_lqe1jqERou1qafrh6.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

i slept with my cat

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

I stayed at home...

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

I smoked a joint and bought myself some new Doc Martens.

Pretty good day I guess

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Worked as driver and photographer for my cousin's prom...

Didn't spend as much time with my computer wife...

the 12th was nice though...

Why worry? Unless you're bad at the pull out game.

Not really feeling like pissing fire afterwards.

And besides there was a gas station a kilometer away. So i just ran over there.. And waited in line behind some stoners.. Got the rubbers and ran back

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Pre-dinner martinis, Dinner, Dessert, Post-Dinner martini, bed, pre-foreplay martinis, foreplay, no gin left for pre-coital martinis. Cried into my vermouth. Mood ruined.

Except for the Copehagem shooting making it difficult to reach the Copenhagen Opera House, it all went as it should.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes