Hackers vs Smurfs CSGO

niofalpha

So iv'e had an unlucky day... So i'm currious, what do you all find more annoying?

Smurfs or Hackers? In CSGO specifically.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Both. Never really encountered many hackers though.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Encountered one hack, casually awping headshot no scopes. Head on floor then it would lick up and kill someone then go back to the floor. All the players in the game reported him so yeah i guess he got banned. Smurfs arent that bad though.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

So you would rather not play against players that are good?  I find playing against players with a higher skill level makes me want to play better.

Depends. I've only run into a handful of hackers, they tend to get banned pretty fast. However, smurfs... It also depends on what kind of smurf it is. If it's some guy with 8k hours and a verified professional? then yes, that's by far the most annoying. If its some guy who calls himself a professional, but really is only smurfing so he can get kills and feel like a big boy, then no, it's not that annoying because they don't tend to be real good in the first place.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Depends. I've only run into a handful of hackers, they tend to get banned pretty fast. However, smurfs... It also depends on what kind of smurf it is. If it's some guy with 8k hours and a verified professional? then yes, that's by far the most annoying. If its some guy who calls himself a professional, but really is only smurfing so he can get kills and feel like a big boy, then no, it's not that annoying because they don't tend to be real good in the first place.

I've met some friendly smurfs, who limit themselves to allow fair chance for the enemy, and teach the players in the lobby to help them increase in rank.

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

I've met some friendly smurfs, who limit themselves to allow fair chance for the enemy, and teach the players in the lobby to help them increase in rank.

whenever i use my "smurf" account its only to play with my silver ranked friends and i always just use a deagle, or scout

Hackers.

Smurfs are seen in a bad light because they often troll.  Smurfs that are just good should be learned from.  As an LEM I get a lot of global smurfs and very few hackers. The hackers are always annoying but the smurfs at that high a level are usually great to learn from.  Be nice to them and they'll teach you a thing or two.  Not to mention if you can become their friend, they'll often queue with you, allowing you some great experience.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Well when the other team has a smurf.. that doesn't play "easily" on you and HS you all the time.. thats super annoying since we never get the chance to shoot and we're dead.. depends what skill level you're in I guess (I'm in silver.. lots of smurfs) but then there are smurfs that are nice that limit themselves.

hackers are worse.

Smurfs are annoying if they're trolling and ruining the game for their team, and people who purposely play to derank and ruin the game also annoy me to no end :/

Having a 980 is like having a Ferrari... Looks Sexy, Performs Sexy and will get you laid...... Oh wait... Its a GPU...

We can dream I guess :/

Both. Never really encountered many hackers though.

Because VAC us awesome. 

HTID

Because VAC us awesome. 

You can ask @babbaj how awesome it is! Last time I checked he has 8 VAC bans over 3 accounts.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

You can ask @babbaj how awesome it is! Last time I checked he has 8 VAC bans over 3 accounts.

*9 VAC bans over 3 accounts 

I said last time I checked, which was last time you told me how many he had, which was 8.

Doesn't he still claim he's not cheating?

I said last time I checked, which was last time you told me how many he had, which was 8.

Well i'd just checked all of his accounts, they all have 3 VAC bans each. 

Well i'd just checked all of his accounts, they all have 3 VAC bans each. 

LOL

Im silver 2 as I got ranked when I played on super high sensitiviy (now I play on very low). So I had a 4 or 5 win streak today and just now my game was a loss because of a smurf. At least we lost 14-16 I guess.... So I have to say smurf

You improve until you get to the point where there is no longer a smurf problem, and then you have to fight the cheaters :angry:

Believe it or not, without smurfs progression for lower ranks would be a lot more painful, I'm a DMG and I'm greatful when a Supreme or global is surfing in my match because it forces me to adapt and play better.

Hackers are cancer but smurfing or boosting someone elses acc is stupid because it will put a noob into high skill rank where he will get deranked from anyway.

U can only say someone is hacking after u watched the replay with openind and headphones on your head.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Lmao up to 8? Jesus.

Most cheaters I run into in silver/nova are children. some smurfs are fucking annoying and act like cheaters. But the others are alright. 

Like my "smurf" account. I'll be your hero since I'm Enrique Iglesias.

Lmao up to 8? Jesus.

Most cheaters I run into in silver/nova are children. some smurfs are fucking annoying and act like cheaters. But the others are alright. 

Like my "smurf" account. I'll be your hero since I'm Enrique Iglesias.

No, it's 9 now.

*Still claims he isn't cheating*

No, it's 9 now.

*Still claims he isn't cheating*

LOL

wow. I like his status being "Fucking ESEA scammed me"

If you're ESEA banned for cheating. Then you're cheating.

LOL

wow. I like his status being "Fucking ESEA scammed me"

If you're ESEA banned for cheating. Then you're cheating.

I saw. He's strange.

I read an article on cheating a while back where some people have been doing it for so long they accept it as their "skill". He's one of those people.