Just got new in ears, awesome value.

Weirdybeardyman

Just bought a pair of TTPOD T1E's for £30 and am really impressed with them. They have nice build quality, great looks (I got the clear versions and am using clear tips provided) they sound awesome, they are packaged well and they come with a very good selection of eartips, ranging in five sizes for two different materials. I would reccomend picking these up if you are looking for a cheap pair of in ears.

They have a nice v shaped sound curve that is apparently similar to the IE-80's: a nice punchy bass, very good strong mids and not overdone highs.

Also possibly asking a stupid question but I am wondering if testing these headphones with something such as a bass test could possibly cause them damage?

Never heard of anything called the bass test but probably won't hurt them. I don't know why you would want to do something called a bass test anyway though. 

Proly something like this

Never heard of anything called the bass test but probably won't hurt them. I don't know why you would want to do something called a bass test anyway though.

Only wanted to do it out of interest in finding out the range of these earphones.

I personally hate overpowering bass and these earphones have perfect punchy bass for me.

Only wanted to do it out of interest in finding out the range of these earphones.

I personally hate overpowering bass and these earphones have perfect punchy bass for me.

That's the right way to see it. Quantity vs quality. Quantity wise, something closed and bassy like M50 will have more loudness in low frequencies, compared to my HE400. Quality wise, it's a no-brainer, HE400 stomps M50 up and down...

That's the right way to see it. Quantity vs quality. Quantity wise, something closed and bassy like M50 will have more loudness in low frequencies, compared to my HE400. Quality wise, it's a no-brainer, HE400 stomps M50 up and down...

Or you can have both with the HD 650. C:

Keeps it from being too much. Makes it sound natural.

Treble roll off too, 400i > HD650

I like my music natural, I don't want to listen to music with a concrete wall between the music and my ears, that's why i chose HD600 :ph34r:

Bass roll-off isn't natural.