"master race"

megjake101

I still find it hilarious that PC Gamers twisted a Nazi joke from Yahtzee into a banner for a superior gaming experience.

"But I suppose that argument only applies if the term 'PC Master Race' were exclusively being used ironically in a mocking context, and it is true that some PC gamers seem to take it worryingly seriously. Wilde makes the point that they may not be fully appreciating the context behind the term. But even that, in it's own way, could be a positive thing. Because the Nazis were dicks, and they don't deserve to have power over our language anymore. If some millennial can honestly use the term 'PC Master Race' for years without even knowing that it's a Nazi reference, then I'd chalk that up as a win. That's how badly you lost, Mr. Hitler - your armies were destroyed, your nasty ideals have been condemned, and now we've taken all your favorite words away. Suck it, Dolfy." 

Source: Yahtzee, http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/columns/extra-punctuation/12882-The-PC-Master-Race-Discussion-Political-Correctness-vs-Language-?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=all

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Im gonna get hate for this but why is the whole master race thing such a big deal. I feel like one of the only people that just doesnt care. Yes each way to play has pros and cons, but Im just someone who enjoys video games, whether its on a original nokia phone or a $4000 gaming PC. What ever happened to just having a good time playing games. 

For the 9001st time.

Consoles are dragging PC down(not the first time, not the last).

So we can't have a good time playing games(such as Watch_Doges, even though it's shit on consoles too).

PC Master Race is just a term convenient enough to be well-known to many people; it may not be the most accurate, but it works.

PC Master Race hasn't been very popular until this current generation of consoles' streak of disappointment.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

PC gaming is better in EVERY way in my opinion, there is nothing I find is better on console. I can't even play most console games anymore due to not standing 30fps gameplay.

Well, you can say that a high end PC is objectively better in terms of performance and graphical capabilities. It's superior hardware also opens up the possibilities of game play mechanics that you probably couldn't even think of. But which offers the better experience is entirely subjective. As much as I love my PC, I've never been able to replicate the console experience that I had and loved with the PS1, PS2, PS3 and Xbox 360 on the PC.

Its a joke.

We cant stop satire and jokes just because someone is offended.

Some morons thought the charlie hebdo cartoons were offensive as well just think about it.

Censorship is stagnating our own culture.

I just don't get what the joke is...what's the punchline?

The punchline is that, while PCMR is joke, it's true(the part about PC being superior and the part about there being stupid peasants who argue over which, xbox or ps4, has better graphics...yet says no one cares about graphics when someone mentions PC).

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...