Participate in my homework !

The work I have to do is Home Economics and my teacher told us to not say anything to you guys sooooo just tell me what you think are the differences between the two bottles.

post-55816-0-45742700-1423586008.png

post-55816-0-92452600-1423586032.jpg

post-55816-0-45742700-1423586008.png

post-55816-0-92452600-1423586032.jpg

the can is probally more expensive

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Is the old coke bottle glass? Kind of looks plastic to me idk

These ads are getting really clever now :D

MSI GX660 + i7 920XM @ 2.8GHz + GTX 970M + Samsung SSD 830 256GB

Green for coke? Kinda brings away from the brand, But I like the bottle and can.

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

The french people are always so hard to understand lol.

Interested in Business and Technology

The label's different? And so is the cap?

Apart from the label it's a composite image? Disregarding the label, parts of the image are identical and parts are different?

Do we get to find out what it's all about when it's over?

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Is the old coke bottle glass? Kind of looks plastic to me idk

One of those metal pop tops wouldn't work on plastic though.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Oh yeah for the people that didn't know. Coca Cola Life is sweetened with stevia extract as oppose to regular sugar.

Interested in Business and Technology

Since it doesnt mention a specific flavor it should be a variation on regular coke.

The word ``Life´´ and the green colour indicate that it is supposed to be healthier and

more natural than regular coke (it will it probably still unhealthy in reality).

My guesses would be:

1: 0 cal. Coke with stevia instead of what they put in zero and light

2. Coke with chemicals they can legally label as natural instead of the chemicals they usually put in

3. Maybe both of the above with 2% sugar or so (I have no Idea why nobody does that, tastes much better than 0% sugar and still only a negligable amount of empty calories.)

4. Added vitamins and minerals?

The fuck kinda homework is that?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I thought it was terrible and completely unworkable until I ran a search and found out it was a real thing, at which point, for some reason, it immediately looked really cool to me. Before then I was thinking that it should taste like soup.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

want to see the most popular responses or something, as you gave us little to nothing

to work on :P, i'l say it looks like the images were cropped differently so the aspect ratio

is probably out of whack making the bottles non comparable. ( or maybe that is

something along the lines of what the oddly shaped glass induces.)

and the first bottle has a cap on it + a label, and it doesn't look very appealing since there

is so much washed out green in the picture..

the marketing and PR BS that went into it, the green one has loads of both, while the original has "name fame"

May the light have your back and your ISO low.