Battlebots is coming back!

kyleGT92

BattleBots is returning after 12 year hiatus. It will be airing on ABC this summer with 6 episodes. The series is focusing more intensely on team back stories and the designs of the battlebots. It will still be tournament style with time in between rounds to repair/prepare for the next round. There is no talk about the design of the arena or who will be hosting. Hopefully everything goes well because 6 episodes won't be enough for long time fans of the show. Until summer I will just have to play BattleBots on my Game Boy Advance.

http://gizmodo.com/battlebots-is-back-after-ten-years-and-its-bound-to-be-1684321001

post-53298-0-72592400-1423428550.jpg

post-53298-0-72592400-1423428550.jpg

This is a repost :)

Their has already been 2 or more threads about this :)

It seems impossible until it's done.

This is a repost :)

Their has already been 2 or more threads about this :)

link ?

BattleBots is returning after 12 year hiatus. It will be airing on ABC this summer with 6 episodes. The series is focusing more intensely on team back stories and the designs of the battlebots. It will still be tournament style with time in between rounds to repair/prepare for the next round. There is no talk about the design of the arena or who will be hosting. Hopefully everything goes well because 6 episodes won't be enough for long time fans of the show. Until summer I will just have to play BattleBots on my Game Boy Advance.

http://gizmodo.com/battlebots-is-back-after-ten-years-and-its-bound-to-be-1684321001

NICE !  lol matches well with my upcoming robotics competition next weekend :P (CRC Robotics east)

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

What, mine? That sucks. I actually put work into it. (more than the original post did anyways :P)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Is it too much to ask for The Gauntlet to be brought back too? BTW who is your favorite house robot?

I loved this when I was a kid ! Yaaaay

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

BATTLEBOTS!

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Awesome!

Now bring back Tech TV!

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress