Great mod idea for sponsorship (mod project)

asim1999

I have a great idea for a mod project for a new watercooled PC.  Well basically i am going to mod some industrial-grade waterproof (IP65) programmable RGB LEDs so i can use them in a new PC build:http://www.lightingever.co.uk/rgb-led-strip-light-waterproof.html?gclid=CLuGr8qrycMCFYIfwwodZXoA4w

I might also mod the case with a vinyl decal of the ROG logo at the front.

Planning to use a 5960X, Rampage V Extreme, quad Titan Xs. 64GB RAM, 2 SSDs in RAID 0 and 4 HDDs in RAID 10 in a 900D with dual 480mm rads. 

I am going to a school event where companies can sponsor you for university and other stuff, so i am gonna use this idea for a new PC build so they can sponsor me for it to show my enthusiasm for studying computer engineering at university

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

I have a great idea for a mod project for a new watercooled PC.  Well basically i am going to mod some industrial-grade waterproof (IP65) programmable RGB LEDs so i can use them in a new PC build:http://www.lightingever.co.uk/rgb-led-strip-light-waterproof.html?gclid=CLuGr8qrycMCFYIfwwodZXoA4w

I might also mod the case with a vinyl decal of the ROG logo at the front.

Planning to use a 5960X, Rampage V Extreme, quad Titan Xs. 64GB RAM, 2 SSDs in RAID 0 and 4 HDDs in RAID 10 in a 900D with dual 480mm rads. 

I am going to a school event where companies can sponsor you for university and other stuff, so i am gonna use this idea for a new PC build so they can sponsor me for it to show my enthusiasm for studying computer engineering at university

nice :)

good luck

Quad Titan Xs. K den.

LOL, when i was referring to the Titan Xs, i was using the codename for the new Maxwell Titans

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

You might mod the case with a vinyl decal? You DO realise that typically a build doesn't get sponsored if someone just says yeah, I'm going to build the best pc there is for myself and put some bragging pics on the web, right? You need to be able to prove you have taste and skill as a modder. And I'm afraid stickers don't count as mods.

Best of luck though.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

You might mod the case with a vinyl decal? You DO realise that typically a build doesn't get sponsored if someone just says yeah, I'm going to build the best pc there is for myself and put some bragging pics on the web, right? You need to be able to prove you have taste and skill as a modder. And I'm afraid stickers don't count as mods.

Best of luck though.

No, i am saying that it is an addition to the mod. I am gonna fully mod the LED system and then program the remote control