My screen is black after i log into my pc

PcAaron

hello everyone, last night AVG anti virus detected something and so removed it and it said it had removed it auccessfully and i needed to restart my computer so i did and know when i put my password in and log on my screen is black and my desktop just will not show, this is extremely annoying and i would love some help, please

Do you see the mouse pointer or you see nothing? Try going to the task manager and execute explorer.exe

Safe mode works? Try going into safe mode and restore the system.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Do you see the mouse pointer or you see nothing? Try going to the task manager and execute explorer.exe

Safe mode works? Try going into safe mode and restore the system.

i see nothing, just a black screen, i have tried starting in safe mode but it wouldnt work, how do i do it?

Ctrl + alt + delete > task manager> ctrl/alt+ delete > end explorer. exe > start new task: "explorer.exe" and update your windows.