Best Square Enix sale item

So I have $12 left in my steam wallet and want to spend it wisely on a steam square enix sale item. I currently have the just cause collection and the new tomb raider. Any suggestions? What is your favorite game from them?

Final Fantasy IV.

You won't regret it. It is one of the best FF titles out there, and the remake looks really nice.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

FF 13 is meh but it's worth a shot if you don't have anything better to spend your money on.  Then again, I you want a good story and have $12 see if you can get shadowrun returns.  I think it's 12 bucks...

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

Sleeping Dogs and Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

I would go for Sleeping Dogs.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a must-have as far as I'm concerned.

Soo much truth.. It's one of those game that you just have to pull out every year to play.

Case: NZXT H440 CPU: i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Kraken x61 Motherboard: Sabertooth Mark 1 RAM: Dominator Platinum 16gb Storage: 120gb EVO 840/WD 750gb GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 850 G2

PCPartPicker Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/m9yfrH

I love sales. I would say buy Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut and Hitman: Absolution or you could get Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Two options for you.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

ff7 was my favorite game growing up..best deal i saw was sleeping dogs definative edition i'd buy it but i bought the regular sleeping dogs with all the dlc content so forget buyin the same game twice

cpu:i7-4770k    gpu: msi reference r9 290x  liquid cooled with h55 and hg10 a1     motherboard:z97x gaming 5   ram:gskill sniper 8 gb

Anyone ever try Last Remnant?

I'm interested...

I did buy it once upon a time, but I don't remember much. I became uninterested in that game after 2ish hours. What I remember is that it reminded me a lot of Final Fantasy XIII.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

Anyone ever try Last Remnant?

I'm interested...

I played it and I generally enjoyed it. It was basically the "beta" version of Final Fantasy XIII.

In my opinion, Square Enix already planned out their next Final Fantasy game with brand new game mechanics however they were too scared of negative feed back and a potential smear in the Final Fantasy name, so instead, they just applied it to The Last Remnant and tested the waters.

Back on topic:

I would suggest the Deus Ex series.

I played it and I generally enjoyed it. It was basically the "beta" version of Final Fantasy XIII.

In my opinion, Square Enix already planned out their next Final Fantasy game with brand new game mechanics however they were too scared of negative feed back and a potential smear in the Final Fantasy name, so instead, they just applied it to The Last Remnant and tested the waters.

Back on topic:

I would suggest the Deus Ex series.

Lol it wasn't a "beta" of ff13. Came out on the original Xbox ages ago.

The game is awesome and you should get it.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

The game is awesome and you should get it.

Last Remnant?