What do you guys think?

Pelop17

Is there was a way to pay with your face - face recognision and have great security like paypal will you do it?

Just asking

No need to go through complicated staff and error - as easy as you can imagine and without fraud

no because its impractical and easily faked.

eg face book pics, who doesn't have them.

eg it can never have great secruity, also way more effort them other methods

no because its impractical and easily faked.

eg face book pics, who doesn't have them.

eg it can never have great secruity, also way more effort them other methods

forget the fake part,

have great security

I can just hold up a printed out photo of your face and it will work

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I can just hold up a printed out photo of your face and it will work

it will not recognise pictures since it will develop a 3d model

it will not recognise pictures since it will develop a 3d model

latex mask or make up or 3d printed head model :D not enough detail in a face, thats why fingerprints and iris and stuff are  much better as they are way more unique (though not infallible) 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

latex mask or make up or 3d printed head model :D not enough detail in a face, thats why fingerprints and iris and stuff are  much better as they are way more unique (though not infallible) 

hahahha - now seriously

forget the fake part,

so would you use X method to do Y if all disadvantages were removed from X. so essentially a pointless question.

so would you use X method to do Y if all disadvantages were removed from X. so essentially a pointless question.

I am just asking if you use it rather than using paypal

lets say you need to pay your bills through your phone and you can use your face

I am just asking if you use it rather than using paypal

lets say you need to pay your bills through your phone and you can use your face

well if it has no disadvantages then it would clearly be the best way that's why your question is pointless

well if it has no disadvantages then it would clearly be the best way that's why your question is pointless

I mean you think that is great for future payments

Paying with facial recognition would require more physical hardware at the point of sale, something that would be difficult for merchants to implement. Finger prints would be easier and smaller, but would still require new devices. Mobile payments with with NFC are going to be the Next Big Thing, and with Apple Pay finger prints are already part of the transaction process.

Tl;dr: No, I wouldn't pay with my face. It would be much easier for me, and for merchants, to use NFC.