Guys i need bass.

Hello. The problem today. i need great bass cheap headphones. i have like 50 Eur. whitch ones should i buy?

Where are you located at?

Edit: Maybe these ones? Superlux HD618 Evo's

Sony has some low end crap with ok bass. Sony has always been good about base on cheaper headphones. 

TokyoSin Good. i like razer. and yea. on ear or over dosent matter:) :unsure:

You can use software to increase base, FYI

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Hey, I heard you need some bass.

Here you go buddy.

Jeremy-McCargo-52-pound.jpg

thats my favorite tipe of bass  :D  :D

You can use software to increase base, FYI

mby some exact ones? im using crap headset now. skull candy hesh 2  :mellow:  :mellow:

mby some exact ones? im using crap headset now. skull candy hesh 2  :mellow:  :mellow:

? Confused what you're saying you can look up bass boost programs for Android, Windows, IOS, I'm not really a bass heavy person but the Skullcandy Slyr are pretty cheap used on eBay and sometimes cheap on Amazon, they're a PC gaming headset and have 3 modes, regular, bass boost, and I forgot the last one but they are a great headset, but you have to use USB to use the modes, otherwise it is a standard 3 pole 3.5mm connector.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

HD 439 if they're in budget - 419 if you must, though it lacks the removable cable. Do the bass mod on them (open driver, remove piece of tape on the rear of the driver). Most bassy headphones you can buy.

Something from Koss should be good if the Sennheisers aren't in budget. KSC75 is like $15 in the US. PortaPro is the same thing but with a headband.