Dreams of Death

Jack.EXE

A verry hallowing topic, but how many of you have had dreams in which you died?

Care to share how it went down?

Myself, no. Other people in my dreams, I lost count a looong time ago.

I fell down a flying bookshelf into a gigantic icy river that covered everything in sight...

That was a weird one. x3

Also rode my bike down a hole in the road that turned out to be a MASSIVE pit once.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I've had those...

Death by drowning, falling, getting shot, getting run over, getting blown up, getting eaten by zombies, etc.

Yup... crazy times...

and half of them was lucid partway...

Mine are either dying or destroying the world. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

My oh my, quite the topic. 

Occasionally, yes it happens. Although I never get to know what happens after.  

Which if my brain would understand that thats the interesting part might get creative and think of something, but no, i tend to wake up when it happens :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Dreamt that I was sitting at a counter or a table on a bar stool, and I ate a carrot off my plate, fell backwards, and died. I'm weird.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Was at a spectator sport of some sorts.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a man pull a gun and point it at me.

Heard a bang, a pressure on my neck, then nothing.

Dreamt that I was sitting at a counter or a table on a bar stool, and I ate a carrot off my plate, fell backwards, and died. I'm weird.

hahaha thats brilliant :P

please us more! 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

hahaha thats brilliant :P

please us more! 

That's the only dream I died in that I can remember, unfortunately. 

I can never remember my dreams usually anyway.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Lots of times. Funks up my brains for a while.

Rule with your heart,

And live with your conscience.

Not that i can remember.

Wtf m8

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Wtf m8

I am a strange person.

Yeah this has happened to me when I was little many of my dreams when I was little would be me jumping off skyscapers, drowning while be ripped to shreds by sharks and one time with sleep paralysis where I was staring at the grey man. That is why I keep my door closed when I go to sleep. :)

I've had quite a few. The most terrifying of which is one where i lose control of my car and end up in a lake. Slowly sinking into the pitch black water as the car fills up. And i can only hear and feel the water since it's so dark.

This was right as my company was collapsing. And debts were rising. So i suppose it was a dream of hitting rock bottom and that getting out of there would be a struggle

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Got eaten by an ostrich... traumatised for a week...

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I occasionally die in dreams for all the normal reasons, like drowning, falling, polar bear etc.

Last week though, I died of haunted microwave. There's a first time for everything.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

Nope, but I've had several dreams where I can't wake up from the dream.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Quite many times... Most hilarious one I can remember right off the bat was a dream of me playing BF4 multiplayer (but actually being in-game as opposed to just sitting in front of computer and playing it) and died for a lot of stupid reasons, and often got stuck getting spawnkilled within seconds from respawning. Few times of which got respawned within a meter from an enemy M1 Abrams' cannon, and right in-front of it, looking down the barrel... It's funny, as this happens quite often for me in-game (the spawning system needs fixing: I did get respawned twice in front of an enemy tank, and died in about 1 - 2 seconds. It's not fun).

The most recent one involves me hunting down people who used to bully me in Primary school, with my dull Wakizashi. In the end of the dream I was stuck in a building surrounded by police, and that lead to me thrusting the sword through my stomach as a way of commiting a suicide. I felt warm blood on myself for a while until I fainted. After that I remember dreaming nothing for the rest of the night.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Mine: dreamt that i died in Silent Hill while Pyramid Head cut my head off while the air raid sirens were in the background at full blast

Also, dreamt that i was falling off tall church steeples with the bells ringing.

I hate it when u wake up from a falling dream in shock and ur body is paralysed. 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

You think your dreams are weird?

I once had a dream where my breasts grew so big that they smothered me in my sleep and I died.

More normal dreams include:

being pushed out of my window on my rolly desk chair.

Being stabbed by a mugger or rapist, I never find out which, cause I always die before then.

Starving to death some how.

Held as a hostage by ISIS, subequently being executed for being christian.

And the various ways I could die in the military, which I intend to join eventually.

I've also killed plenty of people in my dreams, but that will be a different thread, wont it Jack?

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

I've only dreamt about falling forward while on a very high ladder, and right before I hit the ground I would wake up.