Is a GTX 960 worth it?

Alright so 280. Does it overclock well?

Ya it does but you wont need to and should not cause of your low wattage PSU.

Alright so 280. Does it overclock well?

with most 280's in Afterburner, you can just move all the bars as far right as they will go. With My 7950 I had to modify my bios to give more power and enable unofficial overclocking mode in Afterburner to keep going.

in short, they overclock well. (if you have a power supply that can handle it).

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Ya it does but you wont need to and should not cause of your low wattage PSU.

Yeah, of course. anyway thanks, you've been lots of help. Surprised how fast I got replies

Yeah, of course. anyway thanks, you've been lots of help. Surprised how fast I got replies

I would try the OC and see how far you can push it if I were you. If not either way you will still great great frame rates.

To keep it short: No

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

Yeah these forums are good at getting quick replies

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders