Things to do on a long flight.

KushKomputers

I have a upcoming flight to England, an 8 hour ordeal, and I always get way too board on the flight. Does anyone have any recommendations on t.v. shows, movies, or maybe even some basic games I could play off of my laptop(not a gaming laptop at all). Also some App recommendations or book recommendations would be cool. Thanks 

AMD FX-8350 OC to 4.5ghz      Evga gtx 660       SilverStone FT03      Samsung 840 128gb  

I have a upcoming flight to England, an 8 hour ordeal, and I always get way too board on the flight. 

You should be happy you get on board - you wouldn't want to miss your flight now would you?

So many things I could write here... things like this.

morrowind kills time and can be played on most laptops :P

sleepong usually works for me

btw super hexagon would actually be a great game for this

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

You should be happy you get on board - you wouldn't want to miss your flight now would you?

Haha whoops  :blink:

AMD FX-8350 OC to 4.5ghz      Evga gtx 660       SilverStone FT03      Samsung 840 128gb  

I download the walking dead episodes and watch them during flights.

TV shows -> Continuum, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, The Person of Interest, The Following, The New Sherlock Holmes (or something), Falling Skies (if you like bad acting and cheesy story line).

Books -> Game of Thrones.. heh heh

Games -> Anything your laptop can run? Indie games and older games like Morrowind or Total Annihilation (Best RTS game ever made)

Does the plane have wifi? If so just do regular things like Youtube etc , if not well you could just play some basic games or of course read a good book.

Interested in Business and Technology

I download the walking dead episodes and watch them during flights.

Already watched the entire thing, cant wait for season four!! 

TV shows -> Continuum, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, The Person of Interest, The Following, The New Sherlock Holmes (or something), Falling Skies (if you like bad acting and cheesy story line).

Books -> Game of Thrones.. heh heh

Games -> Anything your laptop can run? Indie games and older games like Morrowind or Total Annihilation (Best RTS game ever made)

YES CONTINUUM! I love that show so much! I can't wait for the season finale (even though theres a few more episodes left before it happens lol)!

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Step 1:Get a window seat and wait until the middle of the flight.
Step 2: Recoil in horror and scream "THERE'S SOMETHING ON THE WING!" or "THE WING! THE WING! IT'S NOT THERE ANYMORE"
Step 3: Laugh at the people that reacted

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Have a small usb battery, so that if you use your smartphone you can charge it!

I have a 10,000 mAH Battery pack so I'm not worried about the phone  :D

Step 2: Recoil in horror and scream "THERE'S SOMETHING ON THE WING!" or "THE WING! THE WING! IT'S NOT THERE ANYMORE"

That's cruel but fun ;)

The fact that I am brown would probably put some brown into the pants of all of the other passengers if I did that :P

Are you allowed to take tissues with you?

:rolleyes:

Phone.

Emulator.

Pokemon.

iPhone :(

Actually, download all 10 seasons of Stargate SG-1. Watch them and cry when they end.

Stare at the stewardesses if they are hot. Make sure to gaze at them if they look at you. Hopefully, they will give you some activities during the duration of the flight...if u kno what I mean ;) :D

Phone.

Emulator.

Pokemon.

iPhone :(

Jailbreak :)

I find trying to sleep helps, also why are you coming here to this bankrupt rock in the North Sea?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate