Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E 7 Rewiev

Sniblu

The Mad Catz STRIKE 7 keyboard:

Keys: Non mechanical, hard to press, doesnt fell hig end

You cant use the Keyboard without the screen connected

The screen is hard to use and the touch is like old touch phones. I often find myself wanting to turn down or up

the volume but the screen thinks i want to scrool to the left or right.

The only possitive thing about the keyboard are the looks, and mind you, its a fingerprint magnet, so it will soon start looking greacy.

post-31581-0-50384000-1372283759.jpg

So you don't like it?

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

No, i woudnt recomend buying it, its way over priced

I get the feeling that this review is somewhat one sided...

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo................. what are the pros, can we have some stats and actual pictures of it? What is that knob, what features does the screen have? Most importantly, why did you buy it?

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

The Mad Catz STRIKE 7 keyboard:

Keys: Non mechanical, hard to press, doesnt fell hig end

You cant use the Keyboard without the screen connected

The screen is hard to use and the touch is like old touch phones. I often find myself wanting to turn down or up

the volume but the screen thinks i want to scrool to the left or right.

The only possitive thing about the keyboard are the looks, and mind you, its a fingerprint magnet, so it will soon start looking greacy.

attachicon.gifindex.jpg

if its new then send it back in the original packing asking for a refund as it didnt meet your expectations.

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

I used the keyboard at the gadget show live event here in the UK in April. And no the screen was very sensitive and easy to use, it looks awesome, alienware guys there were trying to get some contract with saitek as they have similier themes. I love membrane and if you do then it felt awesome. I dont care about breaking it apart. No matter in the end the price of the keyboard heavily outweighs the positives that the keyboard has. Also in the future make you reviews longer as this feels like a opinion based review which shows the risk that you dont have the product and just wanna try and put other people off it for some reason.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

sorry but 2 sentences aren't a review

I cant be the only person but i think we might of not used the keyboard ever. I used to for 10minutes at gadget show live convention and it didnt seem to be lacking, build quality was great, nothing seemed bad, touch screen worked when you press it. In the end this keyboard could have been good but £250 is crazy.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1