Music Library just as iTunes

DarylEPerez

Hey everyone... I am a guy who likes to have his music organize; albums, artists, genres, etc... And what better program than iTunes for that, well at least for my knowledge. Also, it is the only one that allows me to sync music as well as keep a clean and organize library. Though, I am considering into buying a lossless music player as it's a huge difference in comparison to iPhone's;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I4Q9S32/ref=ox_sc_sfl_image_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A19UWB7L0RHHLP

Now, is there any library program out there that functions just like iTunes allowing me to keep devices synced and organize? 

2020:AMD Ryzen 3900X | XFX 5700XT | 2TB m.2 | 32GBDDR4 @ 3200MHz | Corsair CX750M | ASUS X570 Strix | NZXT H100

2013:AMD FX-8350 @ 4.62GHz ~ 5.2GHz | XFX R9 290X 2x Crossfire | (x4) 2TB HDDs in RAID1 | 16GBDDR3 @ 1866MHz | GS800 | NZXT 810

WInamp allows you to do the exact same things as iTunes but sync with devices that aren't apple aswell as apple products. When I sync my Samsung Note 2 with winamp it organizes the folder of music from artist>albums>songs.

post-4616-0-98698300-1422497382_thumb.pn

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG

I personally like MusicBee because it has a great feature and it keeps my music collections clean and organized.

Plenty of skins, plugins, customizations and you can sync your library to your iPhone/iPod, USB drive and MTP devices such as Android. More info here