My First Pc Build

Techwiz707
Go to solution Solved by stconquest,

So if I just left the RAM alone and overclocked the CPU, the RAM will run at a slightly lower speed? (not a very noticeable one right?) 

Also I remeber you said it before, but what software do you use to overclock the CPU and GPU, and how much does it cost to download (or do u even download it)?

After you buy the hardware, overclocking is free =).

I think I'll probably just skip the 450D and go for the Phanteks Enthoo Pro. For about the same price, you have a lot more features, better build quality and room than what the 450D can support. It also looks IMO better, especially with the stealth PSU and drive tray shroud.

Not saying that the 450D's terrible, in fact, it's also a consideration for my planned build considering that the Enthoo Pro's disappointingly not available here in the Philipppines, but in case (lel) whenever it, the Enthoo Pro, is available, I'd just pick that up instead.

Honestly, I think I will just stick with the 450D. Ive been planning to use that case and already decided where it would go in my house and fitted my build for that case. I don't really want to change my case rn. Thanks for the suggestion though :)

Oh okay. Still a strong case choice though... :)

Click here to claim your free Linus plushie.

Well, say you go to work school/. Check that the PC is still installing updates before you leave. If it isn't, restart the thing. I suggest not setting up a password so that it can boot to the desktop on it's own and magically start doing updates while you're away. If you have a password lock then it'll be restricted from booting to the desktop to finish installing updates.

Or do whatever's convenient. If this all sounds like a bit much I would just check your PC before you go and restart it.

What liquid CPU cooler do you think is better and also better for my case? The Corsair H110i GT 113.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler or the Corsair H100i?

What liquid CPU cooler do you think is better and also better for my case? The Corsair H110i GT 113.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler or the Corsair H100i?

H110 is technically better but the H100i will be fine.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

H110 is technically better but the H100i will be fine.

The h110i GT? or just the h110i.  Corsair realeased a new cooler called the h110i GT.

The h110i GT? or just the h110i.  Corsair realeased a new cooler called the h110i GT.

Whatever you personally want to spend your money on. If you don't plan on overclocking then I would save money and get an Arctic Freezer Pro rev 2 to save money and keep things quiet.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||