Windows 10 Pre Realease

ZZLEE

Oh boy

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

Repost: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296827-mini-news-windows-10-january-build-made-available-ahead-of-time-check-out-the-known-issues/

Please both use the search function, as well as simply look at the first page of the news section.

There is no search function on this forum. And average user doesn't know "site:linustechtips.com bla bla" on google.

Not looking at first page of tech news is however unforgivable unless the posts are minutes away. But hours later its insane how uncaring people are.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

There is no search function on this forum. And average user doesn't know "site:linustechtips.com bla bla" on google.

Not looking at first page of tech news is however unforgivable unless the posts are minutes away. But hours later its insane how uncaring people are.

The search function is still there it's just not linked anywhere other than my signature.

The search function is still there it's just not linked anywhere other than my signature.

Neat. :D

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

The forum has a search function. Click on the gear icon next to the search box.

There is no quick search box at least for Chrome users.

Gear?! (lol)

On Firefox I do not see this gear of which you speak.

K1um8HN.png

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296827-mini-news-windows-10-january-build-made-available-ahead-of-time-check-out-the-known-issues/

There is no search function on the day and night themes, so please use a google search for `site:linustechtips.com query` (without the backticks) to search the forum.

HTTP/2 203