Just figured I drop by the off topic forum and say hi... really looking forward to joining the LTT community!

Feel free to ask me anything (within reason of course) and don't be a stranger!

:D

welcome !

do you like cookies ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Welcome to your next 25 years, enjoy your stay !

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

welcome !

do you like cookies ?

giphy.gif

and welcome to the Forum. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

He's ate more of his hand compared to the cookie. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Are you an Nvidia fan boy ?

I like whatever gives me the highest fps and the lowest frametimes... brand doesn't matter.

Hey there!  I'm a 12 yr old and I LOVE ponies!  Do you want to hang out sometime?  Give me your home address and phone number and I'll totes contact you!  Also, I'm definitelly not 40, that'd be silly!

jk I'm not that creepy.  What's your favorite food?

EDIT:  How have you only just subscribed to our lord and savior Linus 4 hrs ago?

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

welcome !

do you like cookies ?

Cookiez? WHERE?! :P

I like whatever gives me the highest fps and the lowest frametimes... brand doesn't matter.

Pffft, that seems too logical. GL

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840

Hey there, you're gonna love it here!

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Hey there!  I'm a 12 yr old and I LOVE ponies!  Do you want to hang out sometime?  Give me your home address and phone number and I'll totes contact you!  Also, I'm definitelly not 40, that'd be silly!

jk I'm not that creepy.  What's your favorite food?

EDIT:  How have you only just subscribed to our lord and savior Linus 4 hrs ago?

Lol... That's a toughy. I don't really have a favorite food. *shrugs*

EDIT: New YT channel. I'm actually a longtime fan.

Welcome!

Does chili have beans or no beans?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Welcome!

Does chili have beans or no beans?

Beans and a little dab of chocolate! :lol:

Welcome :) Enjoy your stay..Do help out others to the best of your abilities if possible & do ask us anything that is troubling you with your PC in the troubleshoot section as well, Again Welcome to the forum :)

Details separate people.

You build your own rig? You love chocolate dont you?

Yep, built it after slaving away at my IT job all summer. 'Tis my second rig and I wanted to go way overkill with it.

I love it in and out of me chili, so I guess I do love it... doesn't everyone?

:P

All I can say is, welcome to LTT, where we will capture you forever. Seriously, LTTAS is a thing.

Be sure to read my signature for some tips and links to be the ultimate forum member.