EVGA Geforce GTX 970 FTW+?

Go to solution Solved by AddonCustoms,

Overclockers.co.uk has them, but only to preorder as it comes out on the 30th.

I was going to get one, but managed to get the EVGA 970 Super Superclocked for the price of a standard superclocked.

Only difference between the SSC and FTW+ is Backplate, and a few Mhz, plus the FTW card is BINNED so can reach higher overclocks, but remember there is a chance that a non FTW chip could overclock just as good if not better.

Hello, and thanks for reading this already!

Does anyone have an FTW+?

I'm searching for one, but I can't find a seller, where did you get it?

Thanks in advance!

BTW: "Don't get EVGA, get MSI", don't need that, okey?  ;)

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Overclockers.co.uk has them, but only to preorder as it comes out on the 30th.

I was going to get one, but managed to get the EVGA 970 Super Superclocked for the price of a standard superclocked.

Only difference between the SSC and FTW+ is Backplate, and a few Mhz, plus the FTW card is BINNED so can reach higher overclocks, but remember there is a chance that a non FTW chip could overclock just as good if not better.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

FTW card has slightly better VRM than the SC/SSC

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

• 1 month later...

someone knows how to turn led light on the ftw+? does it even light up? :P

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.