Home made case + Server build! "Blue Lightning"

MariusJS

10in monitor? :D

Actually it is 17 or 19 :O

Windows server was definitely the right choice because it is so good. If you ever decide to give your server a new purpose you wont have to wipe it and start again you can just add the features.

its only a server once it is configured he will probably remove the monitor anyway

Yeah, I usually use it for e-mail, and I am going to use remote desktop for the server ;)

And I got Windows Server 2012 for free, so why not? 

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

And I got Windows Server 2012 for free, so why not? 

You will probably find some people who say linux is the best but windows server is awesome and so easy to use, which linux is not if you have no experience on it like me.

You will probably find some people who say linux is the best but windows server is awesome and so easy to use, which linux is not if you have no experience on it like me.

i agree i find windows server easyer to set up 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

LOL at the ghettoness of that temp setup :P

Watch you don't short anything out on that RAID card. That would be one expensive mistake!

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

LOL at the ghettoness of that temp setup :P

Watch you don't short anything out on that RAID card. That would be one expensive mistake!

Yeah, I moved it a little bit, and put a noctua under it ;)

Key:

TNQHE-C09I7-MVNWQ

woot got it! thanks!! <33

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Crysis 2 Steam key:

PEYX8-EFQZW-CJW7J

own it, good game :3

congrats whoever ninjas it  :ph34r:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Should i wait until right before livestream?

lol i totally forgot about it, thanks for reminding me :) and nah, not many people are on the forum right before the stream there all chatting on the twitch chat 

you should make the next key a contest, first to solve a riddle (i have a few good ones if you want me to pm them to you) :3

Ok, please Pm me :D

I will start with one:

Price: Dead Space 3 Origin Key

"Puzzle" Which clock speed does my i7 3770K have? :o

Post answear in the thread!

When is the new key coming? :D

he just gave 2 really fast, calm yourself :P

he just gave 2 really fast, calm yourself :P

That was 15 minutes ago :) but I do understand, he is just giving these away so I should be calm

That was 15 minutes ago :) but I do understand, he is just giving these away so I should be calm

ohm ohm 

dep_6692423-Calm-pretty-woman-doing-yoga

Crysis 2 Origin Key:

H3F7-GNG2-2LJW-LNQU-7MQ9

Darn I was too late :( oh well!