cat hair.....everywhere

killaDZA

I'm assuming many people on here have cats. Do you guys have problems with hair sticking to fan grates? Any good solutions? (No, not shaving my cat) you think panty hose would work as a filter for it without hampering air flow? If so, inside the case or outside the case? Thanks

1. Sell Cat

2. Buy Dog

3. Train Dog

4. Make dog lay beside computer and love you

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

I'm assuming many people on here have cats. Do you guys have problems with hair sticking to fan grates? Any good solutions? (No, not shaving my cat) you think panty hose would work as a filter for it without hampering air flow? If so, inside the case or outside the case? Thanks

Where is your PC sitting in the room?

CPU - Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.60GHz 1.264v | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16.0GB (2x8GB) | Motherboard - ASUS P8Z77 WS | Graphics - EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 | Storage -  120 GB Samsung 840 EVO | PSU - Corsair RM650 | Case - Corsair 550D

dust filters vacuum your house....

1. Sell Cat

2. Buy Dog

3. Train Dog

4. Make dog lay beside computer and love you

1 dog is much bigger then cat

2 dog shreds hair too

4profit?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Brush your cat as much as possible, and get magnet filters.

HTID

Raise your PC off of the ground if at all possible.

My case comes with fan filters throughout, but if you don't have a case that comes with fan filters, you could try pantyhose, that would be inexpensive.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Praise cat, love cat, brush the cat's hair daily so it doesnt have a lot of loose hair that might fall off. Bow to cat. Buy more cats.

CATMAN! Nanannanana CATMAN!

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

I have two cats with long fur and Fractal design define r4 case with filters. Actually, I clean those filters 3 times a week (when washing floor) and every time I see those circles of dust and fur (case is standing on the table).

Sooo I just have to clean everything inside of the case every month with vacuum cleaner, air and hard brush.

But it doesn't make me sad.

Did you have to disable the top mounted power & reset buttons on the Define R4?

Did you have to disable the top mounted power & reset buttons on the Define R4?

Um... No. But LED is very bright.

haha. awesome. I will raise and try the pantyhose (tip from one of linus' old videos actually) Should I put them outside the case or outside you think?

haha. awesome. I will raise and try the pantyhose (tip from one of linus' old videos actually) Should I put them outside the case or outside you think?

Outside or outside? Hm...

lol

Just put them on a fan, if u will be accurate, u can just screw it with fan's screws.

I mean, put fan in them, just like in the bag.

Lots and lots of cleaning.  Cooler Master's front mesh is good at stopping most of it, so I just wipe it off with my hand. 

Still, with the PC being on the ground I do notice that there's a lot more hair around the PC case than there is in the rest of the room.

1 dog is much bigger then cat

2 dog shreds hair too

4profit?

Yes but dogs are better than cats in every other way.

:P

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Set your cat on fire? Buy him a shirt? You know what... just shape that pussy... wait that came wrong out...  :huh:

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

I think the leggings solution is best :P 

What cat do you have?? :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?