which build is better?

EPICSNIPER145

i love the 3570k but a gtx 660 is a huge downgrade form a gtx 660 ti, so if i have to choose i would go for the 8350 + the 660 ti

Go with the FX build if its just for web browsing, cheaper and just as powerful if not more.

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4Ghz | Cooler: Corsair H80i | Case: Corsair 300R | Motherbord: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3| RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz White |

Graphics Card: MSI GTX 680 Twin Frozr OC | Power Supply: Corsair CX750 | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB

Let me just start off by saying that i always get intel for my game systems and workstations, so i cant really give neutral advise.

Having said that would still pick the AMD build, but only because of the TI card (best bang for the buck you can get for a Grafcard)

But if your budget allows it, then i would put a TI card in the intel build (which is also good build btw)

Please keep in mind that im a intel guy, i run a lot of VM's so i need the better architecture.

But if its solely for gaming and internet the AMD should be fine.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

It's a gaming build, therefore get the best graphics card on offer. The 8350 will be fine with games, so go adhead and grab the 8350 build :)