AMD Budget future proof build, Would this work?

-snip-

This is a rock solid build, I ship this

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

So this is what i got so far,

With a total amount of:  € 1.139,50

I would have gotten a EVGA G2 750W as said before it makes you SLI ready which is nice because you have a board that is able to do SLI, also it is only like 20 euro's more for a PSU that is kicking all asses in the 750W category price wise and how good it actually is. On tweakers this is the cheapest 750W, gold rated, modular PSU.

I would have gotten a EVGA G2 750W as said before it makes you SLI ready which is nice because you have a board that is able to do SLI, also it is only like 20 euro's more for a PSU that is kicking all asses in the 750W category price wise and how good it actually is. On tweakers this is the cheapest 750W, gold rated, modular PSU.

Your right, i forgot to swap it with the EVGA G2 750W. ^_^

http://azerty.nl/winkelmandje/winkelmandje/?legen=1&product%5B708052%5D=1&product%5B649972%5D=1&product%5B732664%5D=1&product%5B707630%5D=1&product%5B688125%5D=1&product%5B632330%5D=1&product%5B662599%5D=1&product%5B455750%5D=1

Here is a build id do at this pricepoint. Its pretty close actually to what i have. Ithr 970 is a beast, truely. And the i5 wont dissapoint you either. I got rid of the pcie ssd cuz quite honestly is unneccecary and kinda out of your pricerange as well. I swapped it for a 513gb normal ssd though. A lot more storage and mine (i have the exact same one) boots windows so fast that my monitor has barely properly powered on by the time windows is done.

I also done away with the luquid cooler. Its nice, sure. But their livespan isnt long and you wont need it either unlesd you will do heavy oc's. The 212 evo is one if the best priced propre coolers out there, even allowing Light oc. The 8gb of ram is also more than enough.

The i5 en 970 will play games very well for quite a long while. If you do ecer get into video edditing or something you can always add 8 more gigs of ram. 650watt is enough. Im running the same gpu cpu and storage of a 500watt gold rated psu myself as 500 is the reccomended ammount for the reference design one and also the asus obe right here if im correct. I made it 620 just in case your next gpu wont be that forgiving :P

O btw i got my current pc from this store and the delivery was perfect ad was any contact i had with them. Good store!

My rig. Case & psu: evga hadron air. Cpu: Intel i5 4690k. Gpu: MSI gtx970 4gd5 OC. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-z97n gaming 3. Ram: 2x4gb Crucial Balistics Tactical @ 1866mhz. Cooler: Noctua NH-U9B se2. Ssd: Crucial mx100 512gb.

http://azerty.nl/winkelmandje/winkelmandje/?legen=1&product%5B708052%5D=1&product%5B649972%5D=1&product%5B732664%5D=1&product%5B707630%5D=1&product%5B688125%5D=1&product%5B632330%5D=1&product%5B662599%5D=1&product%5B455750%5D=1

Here is a build id do at this pricepoint. Its pretty close actually to what i have. Ithr 970 is a beast, truely. And the i5 wont dissapoint you either. I got rid of the pcie ssd cuz quite honestly is unneccecary and kinda out of your pricerange as well. I swapped it for a 513gb normal ssd though. A lot more storage and mine (i have the exact same one) boots windows so fast that my monitor has barely properly powered on by the time windows is done.

I also done away with the luquid cooler. Its nice, sure. But their livespan isnt long and you wont need it either unlesd you will do heavy oc's. The 212 evo is one if the best priced propre coolers out there, even allowing Light oc. The 8gb of ram is also more than enough.

The i5 en 970 will play games very well for quite a long while. If you do ecer get into video edditing or something you can always add 8 more gigs of ram. 650watt is enough. Im running the same gpu cpu and storage of a 500watt gold rated psu myself as 500 is the reccomended ammount for the reference design one and also the asus obe right here if im correct. I made it 620 just in case your next gpu wont be that forgiving :P

O btw i got my current pc from this store and the delivery was perfect ad was any contact i had with them. Good store!

Nice build  :P  

But how about the airflow/temperature in that midtower ? 

Yeah nearly 100 euro's on RAM sticks of only 2 x 4 Gb is just over priced the PSU is good but seriously at that price just get a 750W one. The case is kinda shit because compared to a SB. 

Random side note the new MSI GTX960 will only be 232 Euro's just telling this to the dutchies among us :)

Well you can get cheaper ones... You could save a whoping 8 bucks or so by buying similar speced ram from another manufacrurer but these are well build.

Also yea you could get a 750w psu but why. 650 is already way more than you need and by the time his card gets too slow hes better of buying a new card then another 970 for sli. So you'd sacrifice quality for unneeded power. If you wanna save money get the 520w version, though with 620 youre sure your next single gpu card will work with it.

And the case aint that random. Its, in my oppinion, a good looking case. Its well build and offers all the cooling preformance needed. These parts aint that hot, my hadron air can cool that i5 and a reference 970 extremely well. Ofcourse the case is easely changable as it has to match personal preference.

Neat facy i just discovered, the parts mostly seem to match colours in case you use a windowed case... Besides the ssd which is white stupidly enough

My rig. Case & psu: evga hadron air. Cpu: Intel i5 4690k. Gpu: MSI gtx970 4gd5 OC. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-z97n gaming 3. Ram: 2x4gb Crucial Balistics Tactical @ 1866mhz. Cooler: Noctua NH-U9B se2. Ssd: Crucial mx100 512gb.

Well you can get cheaper ones... You could save a whoping 8 bucks or so by buying similar speced ram from another manufacrurer but these are well build.

Also yea you could get a 750w psu but why. 650 is already way more than you need and by the time his card gets too slow hes better of buying a new card then another 970 for sli. So you'd sacrifice quality for unneeded power. If you wanna save money get the 520w version, though with 620 youre sure your next single gpu card will work with it.

And the case aint that random. Its, in my oppinion, a good looking case. Its well build and offers all the cooling preformance needed. These parts aint that hot, my hadron air can cool that i5 and a reference 970 extremely well. Ofcourse the case is easely changable as it has to match personal preference.

Neat facy i just discovered, the parts mostly seem to match colours in case you use a windowed case... Besides the ssd which is white stupidly enough

Lol all are well build and you could save 30 euro's which is quite a lot and RAM = RAM this isn't that better built. The case is just bad it is pretty small and for a bit more you can get a good open an good looking case which offers a much better build. Meh opinions.

Whats with evryone complaining about cases if they arent that bug that you can use them as a garage for your car? He only has one gpu and not even a particularly hot running one... You dont need 20 fans and 10 cubic meters of room to run a system at decent to good temps!!

And concerning the ram, maybe you can get cheaper ram but not there and running at 1866mhz and it being 8 gigs... And quality isnt completely equal between all brands, if it was than some brands might as well quit as evryobe will get the cheapest ram pissible.

Okay well, i changed up the list slighly just for you. Also its never bad to have multiple choices for the buyer.

i put in some of the cheapest 8gig 1600mhz ram available and added the option for him to sli in the future as upgrade if thats what he likes.

the 750 Watt psu is enough to run 2 970's. not tons of headroom but there is some there. I also got you a nice big case thats of great quality so thats out of the way as wel. i did have to go slightly over budget cuz of all those extra requiements. this is however easely solved if you get a 256gb ssd instead of 512, though imo 256 is too small since its his only drive. good idea wold be a snaller ssd with a bigger hdd though. you can save some money and have more storage whislt remaining that quick loading for your most used stuff.

http://azerty.nl/winkelmandje/winkelmandje/?legen=1&product%5B708052%5D=1&product%5B732664%5D=1&product%5B707630%5D=1&product%5B455750%5D=1&product%5B681053%5D=1&product%5B536992%5D=1&product%5B688181%5D=1&product%5B737691%5D=1

O and yes there is one 750w psu of a decent brand thats cheaper on this site, though i opted for this one as that one states its not sli certified. you could.... but i wouldnt take the gamble over a few euros. i'd be a shame to destroy the expensive components due to a psu failure.

for 72 euros (about 10 less) you can get the 650W version if you are certain you'll not go te sli route but do want the cheaper ram and more expensive but quite a lot better looking and preforming case. Though in that case id get the coolermaster g650m as cheaper alternative to the seasonic one cuz its good and only 65 euro's (nearly 20 less that the 750W freactal one).

Whats with evryone complaining about cases if they arent that bug that you can use them as a garage for your car? He only has one gpu and not even a particularly hot running one... You dont need 20 fans and 10 cubic meters of room to run a system at decent to good temps!!

And concerning the ram, maybe you can get cheaper ram but not there and running at 1866mhz and it being 8 gigs... And quality isnt completely equal between all brands, if it was than some brands might as well quit as evryobe will get the cheapest ram pissible.

Okay well, i changed up the list slighly just for you. Also its never bad to have multiple choices for the buyer.

i put in some of the cheapest 8gig 1600mhz ram available and added the option for him to sli in the future as upgrade if thats what he likes.

the 750 Watt psu is enough to run 2 970's. not tons of headroom but there is some there. I also got you a nice big case thats of great quality so thats out of the way as wel. i did have to go slightly over budget cuz of all those extra requiements. this is however easely solved if you get a 256gb ssd instead of 512, though imo 256 is too small since its his only drive. good idea wold be a snaller ssd with a bigger hdd though. you can save some money and have more storage whislt remaining that quick loading for your most used stuff.

http://azerty.nl/winkelmandje/winkelmandje/?legen=1&product%5B708052%5D=1&product%5B732664%5D=1&product%5B707630%5D=1&product%5B455750%5D=1&product%5B681053%5D=1&product%5B536992%5D=1&product%5B688181%5D=1&product%5B737691%5D=1

O and yes there is one 750w psu of a decent brand thats cheaper on this site, though i opted for this one as that one states its not sli certified. you could.... but i wouldnt take the gamble over a few euros. i'd be a shame to destroy the expensive components due to a psu failure.

for 72 euros (about 10 less) you can get the 650W version if you are certain you'll not go te sli route but do want the cheaper ram and more expensive but quite a lot better looking and preforming case. Though in that case id get the coolermaster g650m as cheaper alternative to the seasonic one cuz its good and only 65 euro's (nearly 20 less that the 750W freactal one).

Uhm lol 80 or so euro's for the kingston Fury 1866 Mhz you don't really got your facts straight at all. The difference in the production isn't gonna affect performance so much that you will notice it or see it in benchmarks. BTW yes everyone does select the cheapest RAM from respected fabricators like Kingston, Crucial, Corsair and others. 

I agree on getting a 256 GB SSD with a 1 TB HDD and he should either get a good 750W PSU which cost around 100 euro's for gold, fully modular or a 500-600W one for no SLI but then that Mobo is also pretty useless in respect to its SLI capability.

My build: http://azerty.nl/winkelmandje/winkelmandje/?legen=1&product%5B732664%5D=1&product%5B707630%5D=1&product%5B455750%5D=1&product%5B536992%5D=1&product%5B688181%5D=1&product%5B708051%5D=1&product%5B528532%5D=1&product%5B682293%5D=1&product%5B439961%5D=1

Uhm lol 80 or so euro's for the kingston Fury 1866 Mhz you don't really got your facts straight at all. The difference in the production isn't gonna affect performance so much that you will notice it or see it in benchmarks. BTW yes everyone does select the cheapest RAM from respected fabricators like Kingston, Crucial, Corsair and others. 

I agree on getting a 256 GB SSD with a 1 TB HDD and he should either get a good 750W PSU which cost around 100 euro's for gold, fully modular or a 500-600W one for no SLI but then that Mobo is also pretty useless in respect to its SLI capability.

My build: http://azerty.nl/winkelmandje/winkelmandje/?legen=1&product%5B732664%5D=1&product%5B707630%5D=1&product%5B455750%5D=1&product%5B536992%5D=1&product%5B688181%5D=1&product%5B708051%5D=1&product%5B528532%5D=1&product%5B682293%5D=1&product%5B439961%5D=1

I dont see the kingston stuff. i go to memory, select "2 dimms" and  "8gb cappacity" than search and sort on price with cheapest first.But it wont show up :/

O well. I saw that G.Skill ram too but its currently not even in stock at their suppier so thats why i didnt pick it, but i guess he could always get the more expensive corsair or slightly slower but still good enough adata ram if he doesnt like to gamble on long delivery time. the ssd+hdd combo is definately reccomended yes. The money you save can be used for more important things. You used it for the psu which is not bad at all. thats good enough for sli 970 and certainly enough for any single gpu card now and a while to come (unless amd does the same dumb thing they did on their 9590 -_- on a r9 290x).

See if we think together we will find great solutions :)

This is probably your best option at this price at this time. Deffinately reccomended. Tiny bit over budget, but if you REALLY cant miss another 15 (or 30 if u include shipping) euro's you could always get a 650W psu such as the seasonic one i mentioned earlier and even be a couple of bucks below budget.

I'd reccomend you'd get this supernova mentioned in the shopinglist though, cuz you wanted futureproofing right?!

I dont see the kingston stuff. i go to memory, select "2 dimms" and  "8gb cappacity" than search and sort on price with cheapest first.But it wont show up :/

O well. I saw that G.Skill ram too but its currently not even in stock at their suppier so thats why i didnt pick it, but i guess he could always get the more expensive corsair or slightly slower but still good enough adata ram if he doesnt like to gamble on long delivery time. the ssd+hdd combo is definately reccomended yes. The money you save can be used for more important things. You used it for the psu which is not bad at all. thats good enough for sli 970 and certainly enough for any single gpu card now and a while to come (unless amd does the same dumb thing they did on their 9590 -_- on a r9 290x).

See if we think together we will find great solutions :)

This is probably your best option at this price at this time. Deffinately reccomended. Tiny bit over budget, but if you REALLY cant miss another 15 (or 30 if u include shipping) euro's you could always get a 650W psu such as the seasonic one i mentioned earlier and even be a couple of bucks below budget.

I'd reccomend you'd get this supernova mentioned in the shopinglist though, cuz you wanted futureproofing right?!

Yes, future proof is the keyword in the build i am looking for :D

I liked the previous case,  But the new case has more class/style and i really like that.

Although the build is slightly more then my budget, i can always buy the 1TB hdd next month since the 256 SSD will work perfectly for now.

And with the extra money form next month , i will also change back the motherboard to the MSI Gaming 5 Z97 which will look awsome with the ripjaws ( i have done the math, i can make it :P )

Yes, future proof is the keyword in the build i am looking for :D

I liked the previous case,  But the new case has more class/style and i really like that.

Although the build is slightly more then my budget, i can always buy the 1TB hdd next month since the 256 SSD will work perfectly for now.

And with the extra money form next month , i will also change back the motherboard to the MSI Gaming 5 Z97 which will look awsome with the ripjaws ( i have done the math, i can make it :P )

Let me say this, and let it be hammered into your head so hard that Gordon Freeman's crowbar could not remove it.

FUTUREPROOF IS NOT A THING. It does not exist! there is no such thing as a futureproof system! All that there is a cutting-edge system that remains cutting-edge for 3-6 months before becoming obsolete. Then it remains obsolete for 5-7 years until it becomes impractical to have as a main computer, and would serve better as a router, NAS or home server. Then after another 5-7 years it becomes functionally useless. That is the fate of every computer on the planet, they have very short useful lifespans, even if they survive being used for that long. Most do not.

Get yourself a 4690K - $210

a 240mm AIO water cooler - $110

a Crucial MX100 256GB SSD - $130

a price-to-performance ratio z97 motherboard like the Z97-A from Asus - ~$100

a Gold-rated power supply of 500-650W. Antec Earthwatts Platinums are excellent for the price, though they aren't modular. Corsair HXs are better for modularity. - ~$70-130 

a 970 Strix, ACX or G1, - ~$350

a computer case that suits your tastes - $50-150

a hard drive that fits your needs - $50-100

16GB of DDR3-1866 - $140

Throw them all together, overclock the hell out of the GPU and CPU and at most you will have spent $2000 on your brand-spanking new gaming rig that will kick the crap out of pretty much any game it touches at 1080p or 1440p for now. It will last you 3-5 years before you will want to upgrade, which the CPU may be able to handle if you overclock it, and you might get another 1-2 years out of it then, but after that you'll probably want to get a new PC altogether.

Let me say this, and let it be hammered into your head so hard that Gordon Freeman's crowbar could not remove it.

FUTUREPROOF IS NOT A THING. It does not exist! there is no such thing as a futureproof system! All that there is a cutting-edge system that remains cutting-edge for 3-6 months before becoming obsolete. Then it remains obsolete for 5-7 years until it becomes impractical to have as a main computer, and would serve better as a router, NAS or home server. Then after another 5-7 years it becomes functionally useless. That is the fate of every computer on the planet, they have very short useful lifespans, even if they survive being used for that long. Most do not.

Get yourself a 4690K - $210

a 240mm AIO water cooler - $110

a Crucial MX100 256GB SSD - $130

a price-to-performance ratio z97 motherboard like the Z97-A from Asus - ~$100

a Gold-rated power supply of 500-650W. Antec Earthwatts Platinums are excellent for the price, though they aren't modular. Corsair HXs are better for modularity. - ~$70-130

a 970 Strix, ACX or G1, - ~$350

a computer case that suits your tastes - $50-150

a hard drive that fits your needs - $50-100

16GB of DDR3-1866 - $140

Throw them all together, overclock the hell out of the GPU and CPU and at most you will have spent $2000 on your brand-spanking new gaming rig that will kick the crap out of pretty much any game it touches at 1080p or 1440p for now. It will last you 3-5 years before you will want to upgrade, which the CPU may be able to handle if you overclock it, and you might get another 1-2 years out of it then, but after that you'll probably want to get a new PC altogether.

Good job you add nothing that hasnt been already said and maybe look at the rest of the OP and find out is in euro's second of all getting a platinum PSU or even paying 130 dollars is way too much, pay 100 get a G2 750W and you can even go SLI later on. An AIO is a choice not a must because a fan cooler is fine too and only 8 Gb of RAM is still fine. I agree though on future proofing you can only make the build be good for high res gaming by buying more expensive stuff but that graph is exponential not linear and so at a point you are just overpaying for little increases of performance.

Plz no amderinos.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($219.95 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97-G55 SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($108.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: A-Data 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($93.23 @ Amazon) 
Storage: A-Data XPG SX900 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($61.99 @ NCIX US) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 290 4GB DirectCU II Video Card (2-Way CrossFire)  ($239.70 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 290 4GB DirectCU II Video Card (2-Way CrossFire)  ($239.70 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1245.93
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-01-23 09:25 EST-0500

That build right there can play games up to 4k, you can thank me later.

Why di you link us stores to a dutch customer? Also, isnt it obvious he wants decent ssd storage? You cut it down ti a point where bot much will fit on it. And that 1 8gb ram stick... Rly thats nowhere near a good solution. 2 sticks preform way better.

Not to mention that 2 290's will eat power like crazy and he aint gonna do 4k gaming...

Why di you link us stores to a dutch customer? Also, isnt it obvious he wants decent ssd storage? You cut it down ti a point where bot much will fit on it. And that 1 8gb ram stick... Rly thats nowhere near a good solution. 2 sticks preform way better.

Not to mention that 2 290's will eat power like crazy and he aint gonna do 4k gaming...

Its about getting as much power as you can .

There is like a 1 fps diff between single and dual channel in games.

Im lazy but he can find the same parts in dutch shops.

Its also about costs. I wouldnt want to pay for the piwer those two cards need, nor would my parents if they had to pay for me i think. If you dont pay your iwn powerbill then sure, but thats up to the buyer ofcourse to decide not me.

Plz no amderinos.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($219.95 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97-G55 SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($108.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: A-Data 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($93.23 @ Amazon) 
Storage: A-Data XPG SX900 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($61.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $1245.93
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-01-23 09:25 EST-0500

That build right there can play games up to 4k, you can thank me later.

No thanks this build is over his budget like probably by 200 euro's if it isn't more.

@MasterBomBastic got something for you:

CPU: http://www.alternate.nl/html/product/information/pageBuilder.html?articleId=1153699&kind=pcBuilder&className=cpu

CPU Cooler: http://www.alternate.nl/html/product/information/pageBuilder.html?articleId=143409&kind=pcBuilder&className=cpufan

Motherboard: http://www.alternate.nl/html/product/information/pageBuilder.html?articleId=1024289&kind=pcBuilder&className=mainboard

RAM: http://www.alternate.nl/html/product/information/pageBuilder.html?articleId=1043901&kind=pcBuilder&className=ram

SSD: http://www.alternate.nl/Crucial/M550-Serie-CT256M550SSD1-256-GB-SSD/html/product/1130285?&tk=11545&lk=11570&utm_source=altactie&s2m_campaign=Crucial+Portal&s2m_channel=434HDD: http://www.alternate.nl/html/product/information/pageBuilder.html?articleId=963366&kind=pcBuilder&className=harddiskSATA

GPU: http://www.alternate.nl/html/product/information/pageBuilder.html?articleId=1121403&kind=pcBuilder&className=graphicscardPCIe

Case: http://www.alternate.nl/html/product/information/pageBuilder.html?articleId=1080476&kind=pcBuilder&className=pccase

PSU: http://www.alternate.nl/html/product/information/pageBuilder.html?articleId=1107817&kind=pcBuilder&className=powerSupply

Also grab yourself 4 120mm fans for excellent case airflow. Perhaps 4 of these: http://www.alternate.nl/Cooler-Master/Silent-Fan-SI1-R4-S2S-12AK-GP-koeler/html/product/78706?tk=7&lk=9346

Alternatively choose:

CPU: http://www.alternate.nl/Intel®/Core-i5-4690K-3-5-GHz-(3-9-GHz-Turbo-Boost)-1150-processor/html/product/1143718?event=search

Mobo: http://www.alternate.nl/ASUS/Z97-AR-socket-1150-moederbord/html/product/1140297?tk=7&lk=9450

According to Alternate, it will cost € 1194.29 (Intel) or €1,112.29 (AMD)

SSD = RAM link and btw why AMD would you get this or would you take a intel because intel is very much possible on this budget as shown above.

Changed the link and added an intel option.

I wouldnt buy that. I dont mean to insult anyone but i have some reasons for that

the amd option could just be left out... 8320 vs 4690k is an easy choise. also the 970 will outpreform that 290 and os cheaper in power consumption and runs cooler. So not Really what i'd reccomend either. Specially if you then trade the extra money for more ram, which makes no sence from a standard or gaming users perspective.

the WD blue is about the same price (not on alternate but alternate is nowhere near the cheapest dutch store, i looked there and they are more expensive on avarage then both 4launch and azerty). and is better quality wise and comes with doube the warrantie of the seagate.

I wouldnt get that build, not even with the i5.

That cooler is indeed very good but overpriced. Nice for people who want to push the limit of their OC without going as far as custom watercooling but not for a non or light overclocked system.

The motherboard is the same thing as the cpu cooler. nice for heavy oc'ers but for normal use or light oc's its overpriced.

The powersupply is a great pick for the amd card but this is where you could save some money by getting a 650 or maybe 750W version if you run the fater 970 (i run it of a 500W gold psu and it works perfectly).

Btw, your SSD link is still incorrect.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, Sorry for the delay. I have read all the comments and i have made the following setup:

post-186523-0-85079200-1423069315_thumb.

i think this is the way to go, What do you guys think ?

post-186523-0-85079200-1423069315_thumb.