OUYA better than you think

MzCatieB

Planning on getting one sometime in the next month or two. Otherwise I will wait for OUYA 2.0 :P

\

Pixie, i would like to say a few words on this. Thank you.

In these forums much speculation on this device makes it very under-rated. As for you, you

reveal its true purpose for it. Now with this many of us might purchase this. Thanks for giving

this little guy the respect it deserves! :)

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I have to ask why you wouldn't just grab a nexus 7 instead of the ouya. You pay more but you have better hardware and it's portable.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

the real bummer in the ouya is the 10/100 network port it should have been gigabit.

Then it would have made sense to buy one of those for videostreaming/splashtop (would make gaming htpc almost useless).

google play support would have been a plus too.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

I have to ask why you wouldn't just grab a nexus 7 instead of the ouya. You pay more but you have better hardware and it's portable.

the answer is no hdmi out. and it s almost the same specs.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

the answer is no hdmi out. and it s almost the same specs.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/07/10/nexus-7-2-buyers-should-know-release-date-soon/

Hopefully the Nexus 7 2 will. :)

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Hmmm TASTYYY.

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

I'll wait until there's a Tegra 5 barebones board out that has mSata or just sata and then build the most badass Andriod HTPC console thing in a PS1 slim.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

soon i will be getting a tablet and from what this tablet can do when compared to the ouya ... the ouya doesn't seem that attractive. however i believe that what will sell the ouya consoles would be the exclusive titles for it. 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

I'm not too happy with the review of OUYA by other people. But as usual it's a good idea to wait for 2nd gen or 3rd gen of gadgets and stuff.

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB