New high-end build (opinions welcome)

Noligion

I'll be building a new computer at the end of next month, this build bill be for multiple purposes, rendering, editing, gaming and streaming, possibly all at once. Everything is subject to change, but here is what I'm thinking:

Motherboard: MSI Big Bang II

Processor: i7 3930k

Case (currently own): Cosmos II

PSU: Corsair AX1200

RAM: 32gb of Kingston Beast (possible upgrade to 64)

Boot drive: Samsung 840 pro 128gb x2 (an extra one for select games)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2tb 7200 RPM x4

GPU: Using my current setups crossfire 6950's (will be upgrading to either HD 8xxx series or 7xx, might even go with Titan series from Nvidia, when released, all in either SLI or Crossfire).

The entire unit will be custom water cooled, that's the reason why I didn't post a heatsink.

Even though that I am posting, everything could change by the end of the month, mostly because I value the communities opinion, and who knows what might happen? Which is why I'm leaving this here. Comments and opinions are very welcome!

My current build can be seen from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLXlmCaLiAA&list=UUhOGXcHMGNpFUMnGnhMC5lg&index=4

Even for 8000/700 series cards, if you're just getting two, I think the PSU is too much. The very most you'll need is probably 850w.

If the Kingston is using 4GB sticks, get Samsung Green instead. Depending on which set of Beast you're getting, you can either clock it as high for less money, or clock it way higher for the same.

Edit: Just watched your video and heard your comment on the Trittons. Headsets that are physically 5.1/7.1 are terrible. Avoid them like the plague.

Even for 8000/700 series cards, if you're just getting two, I think the PSU is too much. The very most you'll need is probably 850w.

If the Kingston is using 4GB sticks, get Samsung Green instead. Depending on which set of Beast you're getting, you can either clock it as high for less money, or clock it way higher for the same.

Edit: Just watched your video and heard your comment on the Trittons. Headsets that are physically 5.1/7.1 are terrible. Avoid them like the plague.

I was thinking about Kingston HyperX clocked at 2133 MHz, I'll probably add a 3rd GPU, just throwing the 1200Watt psu in for growing room. I enjoy the fully modular and the ability to buy individually sleeved cables. I really do no enjoy sleeving cables. Do you know of any other brands that offer those specifications on a 1000 watt?

Get the Samsung then. It should do 2133mhz and Cas 10 at 1.5v without issue.

I'm not immediately aware of any other brands that provide replacement cables (as opposed to extensions like the Bitfenix Alchemy products), but Corsair seem to do them for their AX, HX and TX-M PSUs as well.

So even with a third GPU, do you think I should still go with an 850w?

Firstly, I'm not sure how it scales. You might want to check it's worth it. Secondly, I think so. I've actually never had to form a triple-GPU build for anyone and never considered it for myself, but looking around it seems a triple-7950 set-up could run on a smaller PSU than that, so assuming power requirements continue to drop (and supposedly they are, for 8000 cards at least), you may well be able to run 3 flagship cards on 850w.