$70 Mouse

RevoltTrain

I have about $70 to replace my dying RAT 7, what do you recommend?

No Razer products, I regret buying the keyboard I currently have from them and I'm boycotting all of their products from now on.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Perhaps G502? 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

That's like a Power Ranger/Transformer mouse. :o

What features do you need from one?

corsair mice are solid, as well as steel series peripherals.

btw, the razer mice are a lot higher quality than you'd think, i get that you have your mind set and all, but the death adder is one of the most popular mice, ever, and it didnt earn that title for no reason

M65 (what i personally want to upgrade to): http://www.corsair.com/en-us/vengeance-m65-rgb-fps-laser-gaming-mouse-black

SteelSeries Rival: http://steelseries.com/us/products/mice/steelseries-sensei-raw

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I have about $70 to replace my dying RAT 7, what do you recommend?

No Razer products, I regret buying the keyboard I currently have from them and I'm boycotting all of their products from now on.

logitech g502 any day of the week.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

corsair mice are solid, as well as steel series peripherals.

btw, the razer mice are a lot higher quality than you'd think, i get that you have your mind set and all, but the death adder is one of the most popular mice, ever, and it didnt earn that title for no reason

I'e used both the Deathadder and Naga before and they weren't for me, the Deathadders buttons are too easy to trigger, and the Naga just isn't comfortable to me.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I recommend the Steel Series Rival, I have used it for a few months and have 4 friends who also have it. No complaints

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826249114

The corsair m95 and m65 are just as good too, great build quality and a nice metal frame.

I also had a deathadder a few years ago and it never died on me.

That's like a Power Ranger/Transformer mouse. :o

What features do you need from one?

It needs to be a decently big mouse, needs to be capable of 6400 DPI, and preferably be an optical mouse.

G502 ftw!

or

Corsair Vengeance M95 may be? but i'm not sure!

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

I'e used both the Deathadder and Naga before and they weren't for me, the Deathadders buttons are too easy to trigger, and the Naga just isn't comfortable to me.

yeh i feel ya, the naga was tough for me to get into because of the side buttons and all that jazz

and youre right, the death adder does have a known double click issue.

check the links i put if you wanna :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

@RevoltTrain

If you're OK with Massdrop, they have the Naos 7000 and Avior 7000 for $40 right now. I can vouch for the mouse. It's amazing. Got myself another one because I love it so much

two days left - https://www.massdrop.com/buy/mionix-avior-7000?mode=guest_op

Pretty sure @Shaqo_Wyn is getting one too (at least I see him in the comments a lot)

It needs to be a decently big mouse, needs to be capable of 6400 DPI, and preferably be an optical mouse.

It's a large mouse (that and the Func MS-3 are quite large compared to others) AND it has an optical sensor, which is capable of 6400+ CPI (7000, IIRC, sensor is the ADNS-3310)

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

@RevoltTrain

If you're OK with Massdrop, they have the Naos 7000 and Avior 7000 for $40 right now. I can vouch for the mouse. It's amazing. Got myself another one because I love it so much

two days left - https://www.massdrop.com/buy/mionix-avior-7000?mode=guest_op

Pretty sure @Shaqo_Wyn is getting one too (at least I see him in the comments a lot)

It's a large mouse (that and the Func MS-3 are quite large compared to others) AND it has an optical sensor, which is capable of 6400+ CPI (7000, IIRC, sensor is the ADNS-3310)

Yep, I'm getting the Avior 7000. :) Even made a thread in the hot deal section about it that you (@RevoltTrain) can use to get more familiar with the mice. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/289750-massdrop-mionix-7000-series/

I see a lot of recommendations for the Steel Series Rival. IMO the only thing good about that mouse it's Avago ADNS-3310 sensor and the price.

The rear end of the mouse can feel awkward for users with larger hands and I'm not a big fan of the custom Steelseries switches it uses or the texture.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I'm a big fan of the Deathadder, and it will cost you a lot less if you get the non-Chroma, or you might be able to get the Chroma if you need the lighting options.

I think the Corsair Sabre RGB is a good buy if you want to spend a little bit more, that has all the bells and whistles

I can say that for all the recommendations I see for the G502, using it in person I found it a little too heavy, and I don't see the point in having that many buttons, but that's a personal taste thing

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Rival or FK1 is what I would get.  Currently using a Rival and love it.

Intel i5 2500K - Gigabyte Z68 D3H-B3 - 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz - Zotac GTX 660 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Corsair 600W - Hyper 212 Plus - CM HAF 912

SteelSeries 6Gv2 (blacks) - Rival - Siberia V2 - Asus VH236H

Steelseries Rival ;)

Corsair mice are definitely durable and 

last but not least Logitech G502(even though it has some crazy macro buttons/things) :D

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya