The Crew (weeekend playing)

Thony

I would like to play with some people (any lvl) at weekends as i dont have much time during the week.

Skills, story missions, faction missions.

If we could get a group of people together just for weekends, that would be great.

No squeekers.

Im lvl 50, havent maxed any car. Have C and P close to max. Own every spec.

Let me know if u are interested.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I would like to play with some people (any lvl) at weekends as i dont have much time during the week.

If we could get a group of people together just for weekends, that would be great.

No squeekers.

I'm a Level 47. I still need to finish the jailbreak bus thing and it's driving me insane. Let me know.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

No squeekers.

I'm down for some of the crew over the weekends... im up for basically anything cuzz im just saving up for some of the supercars. 

My uplay name is lordkarnage17

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

I'm a Level 47. I still need to finish the jailbreak bus thing and it's driving me insane. Let me know.

Yeah i remember that, was an absolute pain in the bum cuzz it has so much health... much easier in coop, as the bus health dosent go up.

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Is The Crew worth it? Got a G27 so want a arcade that's actually fun and not trying to be serious all the time. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Is The Crew worth it? Got a G27 so want a arcade that's actually fun and not trying to be serious all the time. 

I liked it. I got it for free with my 970 and its pretty good.

I liked it. I got it for free with my 970 and its pretty good.

It is £26.99 on CJS

liked the beta but i'm on the fence

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

It is £26.99 on CJS

I like the game. It's like a Forza with an actual story.

I like the game. It's like a Forza with an actual story.

A weak story but yes, a story.

I'm an itty bitty level 5, mostly playing because Freedrive is fun. Username is Mushious

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

It is £26.99 on CJS

Keep an eye on g2a.com it sits between £23-26.

Not sure how the game is with racing wheel but cars feel very similiar to each other. Steering wise its hard to tell what car to get until u got it fully upgraded.

I like the game it is fun (hate take down missions), freedrive is enjoyable and for 20ish quid its worth.

@dadasmithywinkle i havent done that one yet. Just recently unlocked the last guy who gives u pretty good perk options. So not sure if i can do that mission.

I will contact you all on friday so we can (hopefully) all have a good session together.

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

@Lord_Karango17

@dadasmithywinkle

@Mushious

Okay, finally weekend tomorrow.

Will add u on uplay soon. My uplay will be on all day so feel free to give me a msg and we can do some missions/skills/pvps :)

@Lord_Karango17

@dadasmithywinkle

@Mushious

Will add u on uplay soon. My uplay will be on all day so feel free to give me a msg and we can do some missions/skills/pvps :)

I will be playing it for the first time today so if you are okay with a new guy in the game I'd love to play with a group!

I will be playing it for the first time today so if you are okay with a new guy in the game I'd love to play with a group!

Sure thing, just post your uplay nickname so I can add u. Then we can get on Skype/TS/Steam

I'm on whenever yall are.

Sure thing, just post your uplay nickname so I can add u. Then we can get on Skype/TS/Steam

Suerlink117

Uplay

Suerlink

I'm on whenever yall are.

Your uplay nickname ?

Your uplay nickname ?

Same as my username on here - dadasmithywinkle. I just finished the campaign but am happy to help others :D

Same as my username on here - dadasmithywinkle. I just finished the campaign but am happy to help others :D

Name too long, it wont find, try adding me: ThonyGreen

@Lord_Karango17

@dadasmithywinkle

@Mushious

UKHippY

Add me, I will try to play, I am on off, mostly doing story missions slowly, and just wandering around

Everybody is offline lol