Try Not To Cry

NInety

wow

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Meh. She might be using terminal like a boss at this point

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

How can you not use the easiest OS in the world? Seriously? Maybe you're not ready for college if you can't handle the freedom that comes with open source software. 

I bet it even said it came with Ubuntu. 

Blondes. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

How can you not use the easiest OS in the world? Seriously? Maybe you're not ready for college if you can't handle the freedom that comes with open source software. 

'Blondes.' Ignorant people.

fixed. :)

LOL 

The funniest thing is that she spent $1100 to get a laptop.

System: Thinkpad T460

what?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

fixed. :)

So...still Blondes? 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

how old is this video? also american news casts look weird and old. the Canadian one i watch is looks so nice. everything is nice a new:

global-bc-logo_new.jpg

I know this picture doesn't show much but i cant really find one thats good. but the whole news cast has this theme.

and then i see an american one... Like look at the bottom bar, its so ugly:

aaaaa.jpg

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

Blondes.

Freedom like the OS corrupting itself on a software uninstall through their own software center? Ease of use like having to use terminal for accessing less than advanced features?

But seriously though Ubuntu is pretty easy to use for everyday stuff like she would be using it for, and works pretty well too.

Also what did they mean it's too late for windows? Wasn't it just a choice between the two, and she could have bought a copy herself or paid the difference to get the oem disc?

Freedom like the OS corrupting itself on a software uninstall through their own software center? Ease of use like having to use terminal for accessing less than advanced features?

But seriously though Ubuntu is pretty easy to use for everyday stuff like she would be using it for, and works pretty well too.

Also what did they mean it's too late for windows? Wasn't it just a choice between the two, and she could have bought a copy herself or paid the difference to get the oem disc?

The Dell should have came with a OEM disc...wait they all do. This grill is something special. 

GGWP for breaking Ubuntu though. 

The Dell should have came with a OEM disc...wait they all do. This grill is something special. 

GGWP for breaking Ubuntu though.

I know right? Using software center and everything. That's what I get for uninstalling some the easy way. This has also happened when I removed ahi word from lubuntu.

I think the dell computers at the time gave you a choice as part of the customizing options. But still it makes no sense that it was too late for windows

how old is this video? also american news casts look weird and old. the Canadian one i watch is looks so nice. everything is nice a new:

The video above is 8-9 years old and is LOCAL news. The US's national broadcasts such as FOX News and CNN are higher quality.

http://www.cnn.com/

http://www.foxnews.com/

200_s.gif

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

The stupidity is real. I wouldn't be surprised (or sad) if she then found college was too hard for her limited brain. On the other hand those news reporters probably had a degree too so I don't know what to think... college in the us must be too easy...

"Hey, here's something that's like, not windows man! Let's poke at it on television like it's a monkey!" "not windows? what do you mean not windows?" "well, man it's like, I don't know what it is but it's hard to pronounce, let's make fun of it!"

quoting myself:

The problem with "non-techies" is not that they are stupid, or that they are ignorant. They refuse to put in any effort into looking for a solution themselves. I did not get to know what I know now about computers (most of which I found out by myself) by asking someone else to do stuff for me and ignoring them when they tried to teach me how. Whenever I encountered a new problem I'd keep on going until I found a solution; sometimes I'd ask my father (who has an IT engineering degree but usually had more important stuff to do than solve every stupid problem I had) if I really couldn't find a solution in a reasonable time frame, but I always wanted him to explain exactly why that worked and how he figured it out. Whenever someone had to do something for me I always wanted them to teach me how to do it so next time I wouldn't need their help

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*