Samsung Phases Out Desktop Business

w_km

And what facts would that be?

That they make premium all-in-ones and pro/prosumer desktops, not plastic shitty standalone desktops that no one buys any more. Don't forget that Apple has the best marketting team in the world and highest appeal to the average consumer.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

That they make premium all-in-ones and pro/prosumer desktops, not plastic shitty standalone desktops that no one buys any more. Don't forget that Apple has the best marketting team in the world and highest appeal to the average consumer.

So you think because it has an aluminum case that it is just that much better? What about how they over price their products, in which most are not top of the line (in which for selling it for that much it should be). So because they make it look pretty they are better? Because they put all their advertisements in the movies and shows they are automatically better? Premium as in their standard, or the consumer's standards? Please explain how the products are premium, if you will. B)

So you think because it has an aluminum case that it is just that much better? What about how they over price their products, in which most are not top of the line (in which for selling it for that much it should be). So because they make it look pretty they are better? Because they put all their advertisements in the movies and shows they are automatically better? Premium as in their standard, or the consumer's standards? Please explain how the products are premium, if you will. B)

I don't think you understand anything about business or consumers and their needs, or what I'm even getting at. There is literally no point discussing this with you, if you don't understand by now, then you never will. I enjoy that people say that those who defend Mac's are clueless when they are clueless themselves.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

@ @Lyons - please keep conversation in the thread to the title topic. If you wish to discuss other things, please use the PM system. Thank you.