What larger, palm-grip mouse should I get ?

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a new mouse. I'm using a really cheap Trust branded mouse at the moment, but obviously it sucks and feels very awkward to use. So I'm looking for a new mouse, preferably large in size and one I can palm-grip.

I don't need any fancy options like lighting, crazy DPI or more than 5 buttons, although it would be nice if the mouse doesn't need any additional software. I was thinking about the EC1 or EC2 from Zowie, but the ones I can find are full-white what I dislike. Also, I can buy it from Zowie but than it would cost me almost €80, witch is way to much imo.

Does anyone have an idea or recommendations ?

Check out Mionix Naos 7000. I believe there is even a good deal on it on Massdrop.com currently.

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a new mouse. I'm using a really cheap Trust branded mouse at the moment, but obviously it sucks and feels very awkward to use. So I'm looking for a new mouse, preferably large in size and one I can palm-grip.

I don't need any fancy options like lighting, crazy DPI or more than 5 buttons, although it would be nice if the mouse doesn't need any additional software. I was thinking about the EC1 or EC2 from Zowie, but the ones I can find are full-white what I dislike. Also, I can buy it from Zowie but than it would cost me almost €80, witch is way to much imo.

Does anyone have an idea or recommendations ?

Logitech G602 or G700 are both great palm grip mice for large hands. It will require software to get the absolute most out of it though, like customizing buttons and such.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

g602 i have it and its probably the biggest mouse from logitech

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Steelseries Rival or any one of the above ones ;)(Well not a real fan of Logitech G700, but erm...

anyways Logitech tends to have good quality products overall.

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

Not a fan of any of the Logitechs or Roccat, don't like their designs. Tried the Naos 7000 before but didn't like it and had to return it.

Will order the Steelseries Rival though and try it out, looks like a decent mouse.