Linus shows us 760?

Kuzma

Was watching Slick's epic setup video and I saw this

Is that a 760 leaflet?

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Was watching Slick's epic setup video and I saw this

Is that a 760 leaflet?

OH SHIT FIRE FUCKING SLICK WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG

jk

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Could have been some other product.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Just trying to think what other product has 760 in it...

i7 930 - Asus P6X58D-E - Asus AMD Radeon 5870 - 6GB Corsair Dominator RAM - Coolermaster HAF X

Just trying to think what other product has 760 in it...

AX760, AX760i. It wouldn't be green, though.

xD it's green and says 760, I instantly assumed Nvidia but it could be something else I guess.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

We were already expecting the GTX 760 without the help of Linus or Slick. I don't see why Slick should be at fault, it's not like he showed us anything of use other than (practically) confirming its existence.

And it would most likely say "AX" in front of the 760.

xD it's green and says 760, I instantly assumed Nvidia but it could be something else I guess.

Doubt it, the font is distinctly like Nvidia's.

shhhh dont tell anyone  :ph34r:

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

Not enough evidence to give a conclusive answer.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I believe someone said it was being released on the 24th (today) anyway so idk

OH MY GOD THEY ARE GONNA GET SUED FOR SHOWING A NUMBER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I DEMAND AN APOLOGY VIDEO 

jk  :lol: but in all seriousness that was a good catch.

Honestly, even if it was a GTX 760, what do you expect from it?

Its not going to be breaking any records performance wise, and I guarantee it will fall exactly where expected on the performane-to-price ratio.

Also wouldn't just have 760 on the booklet

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Yea probably is the graphics card then. Looking forward to this.

i7 930 - Asus P6X58D-E - Asus AMD Radeon 5870 - 6GB Corsair Dominator RAM - Coolermaster HAF X

Honestly it's not really a secret considering how Logan discussed it in a video and even mentioned that he had a few 760 cards on the way...

Even if it isn't, you are still right, he did show us the numbers "760"

Because no one expected a 760 to be released anytime soon right?

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

A piece of paper with some numbers on it. 

We already know it exists anyway, as with most hardware releases. The ones you don't know about out are usually the ones that turn out to be epic.

But not always. I remember a certain bin shaped object that came out recently that shocked the world.

A piece of paper with some numbers on it. 

We already know it exists anyway, as with most hardware releases. The ones you don't know about out are usually the ones that turn out to be epic.

But not always. I remember a certain bin shaped object that came out recently that shocked the world.

I actually like that bin ^_^

Even if it is the GTX 760 gpu then we seen very little in that pic and LTT video, there's more rumour's/information about it on Tom's Hardware so if anyone's going to get in to trouble I don't think it will Slick and Linus.

Anyway even if the 760 gpu comes out in the next few week's its to late for me, got my self a GTX 770 gpu

Cry Havoc!

It probably is the GTX 760. The rumors have said that it should be releasing somewhat soon, and reviewers like Linus usually get products beforehand so that they have their videos ready when it releases to the public.

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems