Unsure of cables needed for SSD installation

EchoX860

Hello, I just ordered a PC and I didn't think I'd need a SSD, however as I await my PC I discovered Linus' videos and figured I should get one. I purchaced the Crucial MX100 128GB drive. It did not come with any cables so I have to buy my own I guess. The issue with this is I don't know what cables are necessary. I have a Gigabyte GA-970 DS3p located here http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4591#ov. My PSU is a  Apevia 800W PSU. Any help would be appreciated and if I failed to provide the necessary specs, please let me know.

Any standard SATA Cables. Be sure to connect it in the SATA 3 connector on your motherboard.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Your motherboard and psu generally come with all the necessary cables. Sata power cable and sata 3 cable. The sata power cable (Cable with about inch and 1/2 thin adapter plugs into ssd to psu and the sata 3 (About half inch adapter) plugs into ssd to sata 3 ports located on the motherboard.

[-] i7 4790k @ 4.7ghz [-] Asus Maximus VII Formula [-] EVGA Gtx 980 Sc [-] Corsair H105 [-] Corsair Obsidian 750d [-]

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TBNRunity/saved/#savedbuild_1797964