Anyone knows where to get this walpaper?

IMPERIUS

The walpaper on his pc?

Thanks

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Thanks! What is the resouliton? Any way to get it above 1080p?

the url says the pic is 1440p

CPU Intel I7-4700MQ @2.4 ghz, turbos to 3.4 

Motherboard  whatever toshiba put in the thing

RAM 8GB 1600mhz 

GPU  Nvidia Geforce GT 740M  

Storage 750Gb 5400rpm   

Cooling  Crappy laptop fan 

Operating System  windows 8 64 bit

01101001 01100110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01000111 01101111 01101111 01100111 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01100010 01101100 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101

Thanks! What is the resouliton? Any way to get it above 1080p?

I doubt it :/ I think it's only 1080p

I know your struggle on finding >1080p wallpapers amigo  :unsure:

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I doubt it :/ I think it's only 1080p

I know your struggle on finding >1080p wallpapers amigo  :unsure:

The url says its 1440p

The url says its 1440p

my bad

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

my bad

The pic still looks streched since I have 2560x1920 :/

Edit: not streched but I don't see the top or bottom

I downloaded the image, rendered out the image, took the colors and font and recreated it for you. Would this suffice for you? I tried looking for it but couldn't find one of the size you needed. If this size is wrong, please tell me and I will do a different size.

16112738207_d9b685bffb_o.png

@IMPERIUS

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I downloaded the image, rendered out the image, took the colors and font and recreated it for you. Would this suffice for you? I tried looking for it but couldn't find one of the size you needed. If this size is wrong, please tell me and I will do a different size.

@IMPERIUS

Wow thank you! This is 2560x1080?

Wow thank you! This is 2560x1080?

No problem. ^_^

No, it is 2560x1920, as I thought that is what you wanted. If you need that size, I will do it. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

No problem. ^_^

No, it is 2560x1920, as I thought that is what you wanted. If you need that size, I will do it. :)

I have 2560x1080, but you did enough thank you, I don't want to make you spend time for me haha

I have 2560x1080, but you did enough thank you, I don't want to make you spend time for me haha

No, no, that is fine. I'll do it in that size, too. It is very easy to do. Just give me a moment and I will edit the post. :)

No, no, that is fine. I'll do it in that size, too. It is very easy to do. Just give me a moment and I will edit the post. :)

How do you do it? I'm looking for some cool programmes for my new build (for which I'm searching for the perfect walpaper :D)

How do you do it? I'm looking for some cool programmes for my new build (for which I'm searching for the perfect walpaper :D)

Here is the wallpaper firstly. I might need to move the font over to the left and do a gradient again more to the left, but it will have to look a bit different on a 1080 resolution as I'm not the original artist, but still...it is mostly identical.

16297821692_c70e66a998_o.png

Version 2

I do it in GIMP.

I opened the original image and used the "Free Select Tool" tool to render out the shape in the middle of the picture. I saved that as a render. Next I cut out the font (because I don't know what font was used) and rendered that, save it as a new image. Then I used Color Picker Tool to pick the two colors as the background and saved them in my palette. Next I opened a new transparent image at the size I needed and began using the Gradient Tool to recreate the blue-greenish background. One I was satisfied with how it looked compared to the original, I made a new layer and placed the shape accordingly. Then I made another layer and placed the font. Then saved it as PNG. :)

Here is the wallpaper firstly. I might need to move the font over to the left and do a gradient again more to the left, but it will have to look a bit different on a 1080 resolution as I'm not the original artist, but still...it is mostly identical.

Version 2

I do it in GIMP.

I opened the original image and used the "Free Select Tool" tool to render out the shape in the middle of the picture. I saved that as a render. Next I cut out the font (because I don't know what font was used) and rendered that, save it as a new image. Then I used Color Picker Tool to pick the two colors as the background and saved them in my palette. Next I opened a new transparent image at the size I needed and began using the Gradient Tool to recreate the blue-greenish background. One I was satisfied with how it looked compared to the original, I made a new layer and placed the shape accordingly. Then I made another layer and placed the font. Then saved it as PNG. :)

Thank you very much, you made my desktop perfect :D

Thank you very much, you made my desktop perfect :D

Ah, no problem, just wanted to help you out. Enjoy the wallpaper and if you would like it to be a bit different or something, feel free to PM and I'll adjust it. :)

actually its from facets.la by justin maller

http://www.facets.la/2014/339/

I use a lot of them as my wallpapers on my desktops and phones.

I was about to say, that image looks similar, but isn't the actual wallpaper in the video. This one is.