Siberia v3 vs razer kraken 7.1 chroma vs hyperx cloud

Flavio
Go to solution Solved by Flavio,

i will get the hyper then thank you all :)

So i want to know from these wich one is the best, im looking for confort, overall sound quality, best mic.

Thank you :)

hyperx

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

cloud sounds the best for sure.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I've got both the Cloud and the non 7.1 version of Kraken. The kraken sound awful without HEAVY EQ tweaking. (doubt 7.1 version is better) The Cloud sound good. Both are about the same in terms of comfort (for me) Don't know about the Sibera v3 but the v2 were between the Kraken and Cloud in terms of sound and probably above both of them in comfort, although be it just slightly better (again, imo)

hyperX cloud is the headset that I actually use on LANs. At home I use some in-ear things and a Blue snowball

Why would you listen to me? I'm just some random guy on the internet!

ha. razers. funny. But seriously, don't even consider the Krakens, my friend got a pair and his mic sounds like it's running thru a potato

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

So i should go for the Hyperx ? :)

I don't know why people hate so much razer, i have one mouse and one mouse mat from razer and they are very good. 

But if you say that razer aren't very good, i will trust you xD

So i should go for the Hyperx ? :)

I don't know why people hate so much razer, i have one mouse and one mouse mat from razer and they are very good. 

But if you say that razer aren't very good, i will trust you xD

I think HyperX cloud is the better option. I have used the Razer Deathadder and Razer Goliathus speed (or however you spell it) ALOT and they are great but the Kraken is simply not. A company can make some good and some bad products, the Deathadder and the Kraken are very good example of this.

Why would you listen to me? I'm just some random guy on the internet!