GTX 760 Leaked by Linus itself (?)

So I just spotted this Linus latest video showing Slick's new workplace...

3mYqH.png

Here is the video... at 5:42 

logan flat out and said it on the tek 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

it's so close the launch does it even matter at this point. It's even been confirmed so why would they even need to hide it if they've said it exists and it's coming on the 25th.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

And why this thread is in Build Log ? O.O

LOL I Completely did not pay attention to where I was posting.

Mod... Please move this. Sorry  :(

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=467077880051123&set=pb.345928278832751.-2207520000.1372064985.&type=3&theater

saw this a few weeks ago. the price is in singapore dollars and when you convert it its actually abit more expansive than what it should actually be

Always like this due to shipping?

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

Always like this due to shipping?

im moving to singapore in half a year and ill be making a pc there so i did research the pricing is weird in comparison to australia like some of the things are the same or cheaper by like 10 bucks and other stuff like this is the same price as a 770 here in AUS

im moving to singapore in half a year and ill be making a pc there so i did research the pricing is weird in comparison to australia like some of the things are the same or cheaper by like 10 bucks and other stuff like this is the same price as a 770 here in AUS

I live in Singapore, regret being born here. I want to be an American. I don't even feel proud to be a Singaporean on paper let alone by birth. Pls don't come to this sh1th0le.

By a Singporean

I live in Singapore, regret being born here. I want to be an American. I don't even feel proud to be a Singaporean on paper let alone by birth. Pls don't come to this sh1th0le.

By a Singporean

im moving back to do national service so i can keep my passport then im coming back to australia when im done

im moving back to do national service so i can keep my passport then im coming back to australia when im done

There are some places to get stuff in SG where they are much cheaper (no not SLS)

There are some places to get stuff in SG where they are much cheaper (no not SLS)

yeah i know i just googled it to see what came out cause i still got half a year to actaully figure shite out

yeah i know i just googled it to see what came out cause i still got half a year to actaully figure shite out

If you need help getting cheap stuff here feel free to PM me. Its almost $20-50 less than anywhere else 

That can mean anything from him having 760 pieces of chocolate to him actually having a GTX 760.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

That can mean anything from him having 760 pieces of chocolate to him actually having a GTX 760.

That font....

If you need help getting cheap stuff here feel free to PM me. Its almost $20-50 less than anywhere else 

ok thanks man

By a Singporean

why on earth would you want to be American?

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

why on earth would you want to be American?

yeah.i'm also curious too.. :P

*Himself*

Anyone wanna ship me one over? :P

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.