Display Driver turning on on startup?

My little brothers PC's Nvidia Display Driver doesn't startup when starting up Windows. Its install alright, but its not. I can tell by right clicking on the desktop and it doesn't show Nvidia Control Panel. This happend when I had to shutdown his PC to install the an Optical Drive, but while doing so I had to remove the GPU to be able to plugin the other end of the wire from the optical drive to his motherboard. How is removing a GPU and putting it back make the display driver not work anymore? I tried restarting his PC 2 times and still its not working.

My little brother's specs:

CPU: Intel Pentium G2020

GPU: Nvidia GT 620 (OCed it and got a 30% performance boost.)

RAM: HyperX blu 1600Mhz

Motherboard: Asus H61-M LX3 Plus R9.0

Right now I am going to try to fix it by reinstalling his driver, but the download it taking time. Download speed of ours is 300Kpbs.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

Do a clean install while you are at it. Report back what happens. :)

Sure.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

Okay. Tied uninstalling the driver then install a new driver, but while trying to install. It says something that its not a compatible card?

Wait I think I found the problem...... The plug from the monitor to the GPU or IGPU is connected to the motherboard and not he GPU. Meaning that it was using the IGPU the whole time.... but now I have another problem after plugin it back to the GPU. Ones reaches the desktop. The monitor say "Out of frequency". Now I why people like staying in the consoles.... xD

Wait I think I found the problem...... The plug from the monitor to the GPU or IGPU is connected to the motherboard and not he GPU. Meaning that it was using the IGPU the whole time.... but now I have another problem after plugin it back to the GPU. Ones reaches the desktop. The monitor say "Out of frequency". Now I why people like staying in the consoles.... xD

On boot hit F8 and go into safe mode, erase old drivers, install new ones and reboot normally. It should fix this. :)

On boot hit F8 and go into safe mode, erase old drivers, install new ones and reboot normally. It should fix this. :)

Btw the driver was already removed. Also the way I fix it was I got my monitor temporary and installed his Nvidia driver for his PC and returned his monitor. It worked that way.