Laptop turn off after an 5-8 hours

mobileboothuk

Hi

So i have a problem with my work laptop which m using last a year but now its giving me issues i find out this a week ago that its turn of itself and on but today it's exceeded all limits like its turn off and dont want to turn on when pressed power only blink with green light and off no display. Sounds like cpu heat issue so I cleaned it and put all together by doing necessary things like thermal paste and stuff it works but after some time same movie playing again i dont know what to do now pls help

You what now?

Make sure the heat sink isn't clogged with dust. It definitely sounds like a heat issue.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

@mobileboothuk. What are the temperatures?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

sometimes the battery is dead/(bad) and can cause issue, try using it with no batter and see if the issue goes away.

if could also be a blue screen but a really bad one not making any logs. - (fix restore to factor default image, remember this wipes all files) 

Ross 06187 it fixed now not restart but now now screen just got blank after 8 hours and i have to manually shut down it

This could be a battery issue, or an overheating issue. 

Right, those temps you posted, are they when you are idle at desktop? Have you tried running the laptop without the battery, but connected to the wall for 10+ hours?

It seems like a battery issue to me. Disconnect the battery, plug in the charger and check if it works that way.

sicarius i also think its overheating because when it goes blank the fan sound more then usual