How is this racing wheel?

BloodWithIce
SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

If you want a professional racing wheel i would recommend the g27. This is what I have and it has lasted me 3 years.

https://www.gamesmen.com.au/logitech-g27-rennsport-stand

$500

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:

It may be very expensive but it will last you a long time and if you are fond of racing like me it will be worth every cent.

This wheel doesnt have force feedback, and that is exactly what you are looking for in a racing wheel.

good alternative to that would be the driving force gt by logitech which is what I have. It has lasted me around 4-5 years of heavy LFS use, sometimes even 3+ hours non stop.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

It may be very expensive but it will last you a long time and if you are fond of racing like me it will be worth every cent.

I only play need for speed hot pursuit :)

So I don't think I need a $500 wheel just for one game

COOLING:

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I only play need for speed hot pursuit :)

So I don't think I need a $500 wheel just for one game

Then you do not need a wheel as the game is absolute shite, unrealistic arcade kiddy stuff.

We're talking about the big boy league. 

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Then you do not need a wheel as the game is absolute shite, unrealistic arcade kiddy stuff.

We're talking about the big boy league. 

Oh well I also play Dirt 2 and 3 quite a bit

COOLING:

Oh well I also play Dirt 2 and 3 quite a bit

That's better, for that, yes, I can recommend a DFGT. 

It's not the best, but it is in the same price bracket as that thrustmaster and has tons more of functionality. :)

dont get a wheel for nfs hp. its a mess & doesn't work right.

Dont bother with a wheel without ffb either

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

the main points of a wheel are force feedback and motorized feedback in the wheel

having the wheel WIND and rotate back to zero is the whole point to getting a wheel. Joysticks on controllers are inferior for racing because of this - they reset to zero instantly. Spending money on a wheel and not getting one with good motorized action is defeating the purpose - a real steering wheel doesn't reset to straight instantly; it takes time to unwind

the G25/27 are the bare minimum of wheels worth purchasing (you might find the G25 used for decent prices, G27 is just the updated model)

the main points of a wheel are force feedback and motorized feedback in the wheel

having the wheel WIND and rotate back to zero is the whole point to getting a wheel. Joysticks on controllers are inferior for racing because of this - they reset to zero instantly. Spending money on a wheel and not getting one with good motorized action is defeating the purpose - a real steering wheel doesn't reset to straight instantly; it takes time to unwind

the G25/27 are the bare minimum of wheels worth purchasing (you might find the G25 used for decent prices, G27 is just the updated model)

That is, if you want to spend £200 for a wheel.

DFGT is a good value option. 

The FFB isn't that good, there is no H Shifter, and no clutch pedal.

Other than that, it's absolutely brilliant. 

Add a joystick and use it like hydraulic handbrake and u've got the sequential shifter.

Mine is still holding even after 4-5 years of heavy abuse  - drifting in LFS for 3 hours straight almost every day with the FFB settings turned up high.