Momentum In Ear Vs SENNHEISER CX5.00

nhatduy1611
Go to solution Solved by Coombzy,

@nhatduy1611 I had to make the same decision a few months ago. In the end I went with the Momentum in-ears and really enjoy listening with them I would pay the extra like I did. If you're interested in noise cancelling as well the Momentums are extremely good at it even at full volume, my classmates can't hear the music I am listening to.

I'm looking for a new earbud and after looking around a bit it came down to  either the momemtum in ear vs the cx5.00. I will mainly use them for listening to music on my phone (a nexus 5) and some video chat on it as well . The reason i pick these two because they both have volume control and play pause feature that works with android device in this case my nexus 5 and both of them have a built in mic also because alot of the review i found online said that they are really good for the price. The momentum is 20$ more then the cx 5.00 in my country so it is worth it ?  

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

@nhatduy1611 I had to make the same decision a few months ago. In the end I went with the Momentum in-ears and really enjoy listening with them I would pay the extra like I did. If you're interested in noise cancelling as well the Momentums are extremely good at it even at full volume, my classmates can't hear the music I am listening to.

Is it well build and does the wire get tangle up easily ?

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Is it well build and does the wire get tangle up easily ?

It's a plastic design from what I can tell but it looks quite robust, it also comes in a nice carrying case for transport. As for the wire, I never notice it getting tangled even when walking around college with them.

It's a plastic design from what I can tell but it looks quite robust, it also comes in a nice carrying case for transport. As for the wire, I never notice it getting tangled even when walking around college with them.

Have you ever play sport or exercise with them on ? 

Have you ever play sport or exercise with them on ? 

It's not something I do so I can't say.

It's not something I do so I can't say.

Well it not something major so i guess that's fine. Thanks for the help, i guess i will go for the momentum.