Sexy cars topic.

SSOB

Ferrari 599xx I cant post a pic because im on a xbox

p.s. SLICK I KNOW YOUR HERE ANS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD QUIT SAYING "XBOX HOME" AND "XBOX OFF"

I totally agree on this ( not the xbox part i think that's funny for the xbox noobs ,no offence)

ferrari-599xx.jpg

Interested in Business and Technology

I totally agree on this ( not the xbox part i think that's funny for the xbox noobs ,no offence)

ferrari-599xx.jpg

No problem im about to drop $3000 on my new pc

No problem im about to drop $3000 on my new pc

Nicee man! Specs?

Nicee man! Specs?

Corsair 800d

sabertooth z87

i7 4770k

2x Asus DCUII 770 sli

$300 custom cpu loop (most parts are from linus extreme water cooling guide)

120gb ssd and 1tb WD black

Corsair 800d

sabertooth z87

i7 4770k

2x Asus DCUII 770 sli

$300 custom cpu loop (most parts are from linus extreme water cooling guide)

120gb ssd and 1tb WD black

Damn nice build but why not 2× 780's and an i5 4670K ? 

Or you need to be doing a lot of editing or CAD otherwise it doesn't matter at all for gaming.. 

i74670K ? 

Do you mean a Core i5-4670K :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Do you mean a Core i5-4670K :P

Typo

How can i forget the Enzo

enzo3.jpg

This car is just sooooooooooo exclusive...

Typo

That is what they all say lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

How can i forget the Enzo

enzo3.jpg

This car is just sooooooooooo exclusive...

Never seen that before, is it a real car or just a design someone made up?

Damn nice build but why not 2× 780's and an i5 4670K ? 

Or you need to be doing a lot of editing or CAD otherwise it doesn't matter at all for gaming.. 

Just for bragging rights. but I am considering changing a few astedics to get more performance

Never seen that before, is it a real car or just a design someone made up?

It's real , 50Cent has one... but they are like extremely exclusive and super hard to get.

I find these Lancia Beta's quite sexy, just something about but I've had the dis-pleasure of working on them and they are crap lol

Lancia_Beta_Coupe_VX_-_Flickr_-_tonylanc

And a very stunning Audi Quattro Sport

content_1682dt.jpg

Just for bragging rights. but I am considering changing a few astedics to get more performance

Wouldn't 780 SLI be better ? I mean 770 SLI is worse than 7970 Crossfire so it's kinda bad choice IMO ( or you have found a nice deal on 2 card or something but that's a whole diff story...)

I find these Lancia Beta's quite sexy, just something about but I've had the dis-pleasure of working on them and they are crap lol

Lancia_Beta_Coupe_VX_-_Flickr_-_tonylanc

And a very stunning Audi Quattro Sport

content_1682dt.jpg

Have you seen the new Audi quattro design , so sexy.

Have you seen the new Audi quattro design , so sexy.

Yea though I'd rather get the original in white :)

Audi-quattro-concept-15.jpg

It's still a concept but man it's unique , reminds me of the scirocco.

volkswagen-scirocco-r-03.jpg

Yea though I'd rather get the original in white :)

Well it is a true clasic

Wouldn't 780 SLI be better ? I mean 770 SLI is worse than 7970 Crossfire so it's kinda bad choice IMO ( or you have found a nice deal on 2 card or something but that's a whole diff story...)

each card is $408.99

p.s. the 770 sli out performs a 7990 so I think im good

-tech of tommorow benchmarks

reminds me of the scirocco.

volkswagen-scirocco-r-03.jpg

Because it is a Scirocco :)

Because it is a Scirocco :)

I mean the design of the new audi reminds me of the scirocco design , and also the old scirocco reminds me of the old quatrro , but you see this alot with the 3 big german companies ( volkswagen , audi , M-B)

each card is $408.99

p.s. the 770 sli out performs a 7990 so I think im good

-tech of tommorow benchmarks

I'll be honest i don't really trust ToT i love elric but man he makes a lot of misstakes ...

I mean the design of the new audi reminds me of the scirocco design , and also the old scirocco reminds me of the old quatrro , but you see this alot with the 3 big german companies ( volkswagen , audi , M- B)

Audi and VW are in partnership so a lot of their cars have basically been the same just with different bodies

I'll be honest i don't really trust ToT i love elric but man he makes a lot of misstakes ...

TRU DAT but I want the physx on my gpu

TRU DAT but I want the physx on my gpu

There aren't many titles that use physx anymore , i would really suggest you'd get 2 7970 GHZ editions rather than the 2 770's but hey at the end of the day it's ur choise.