Who's Amped for GTA V Jan 27 ?

I/O

compared to other games, its the same stuff... just different story

Same shit different day. Based on the amazing world with HD graphics and atmospher I am willing to invest into the GTA V based on that alone. Sorry for spelling ESL here !

Same shit different day. Based on the amazing world with HD graphics and atmospher I am willing to invest into the GTA V based on that alone. Sorry for spelling ESL here !

modded skyrim. would rebeat that 100times then buy gta 5 till its been out for awhile and they actually release groundbreaking stuff if they ever do

modded skyrim. would rebeat that 100times then buy gta 5 till its been out for awhile and they actually release groundbreaking stuff if they ever do

Skyrim though great is high fantasy ... GTA V is a realistic remake of Los Angels and a hilarious parody on the American Dream. At any rate they are two compleatly different games.

Skyrim though great is high fantasy ... GTA V is a realistic remake of Los Angels and a hilarious parody on the American Dream. At any rate they are two compleatly different games.

or is it different..... im sure with enough mods we can get skyrim to look like Los Angels... anyone ready to try??  :lol:

or is it different..... im sure with enough mods we can get skyrim to look like Los Angels... anyone ready to try??  :lol:

GTA looks massivly better. GTA IV with mods looks massive better.

GTA looks massivly better. GTA IV with mods looks massive better.

ehhhh... i have 100 mods going and i cant see much of a difference with my glasses off from looking outside... but preference on preference. i just wont support a game that isnt much different then the 100s ive played

I'll probably be waiting for reviews to see if it's worth full price.

I'm sure my i7 will handle the game no problem lol.

ehhhh... i have 100 mods going and i cant see much of a difference with my glasses off from looking outside... but preference on preference. i just wont support a game that isnt much different then the 100s ive played

I think GTA IV was an amazing experience IMHO. I played the sjit out of it on PC and Xbone 360 !

I think GTA IV was an amazing experience IMHO. I played the sjit out of it on PC and Xbone 360 !

i got to the 2nd island and quit. played multiplayer for a few days. just couldnt get into it

i got to the 2nd island and quit. played multiplayer for a few days. just couldnt get into it

Sorry for your luck mate !

Sorry for your luck mate !

wasnt bad luck im just a skyrim type player. rpgs with character customization are me and gta 5 doesnt have really one tiny bit of that in multiplayer making it a iffy buy for me. the customization is different and theres no real story to multiplayer u just do missions for money

me...hope it has good optimization 

Oh I belive it will. So long as your not trying to run the game on a Phenom II or FX 4100/4300 LOL.

Rockstar is going to release PC version of GTA V on 27 January. The question is: which year ?

GTA V is already is one of the best games ever made on many standpoints. http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/grand-theft-auto-v

GTA V doesn't exist on PC yet, so any reviews of the 360 version are meaningless for us. All that tells us is that it could be a good game if done properly. And the only people telling you it will be done properly is Rockstar themselves, and duh, of course they say that. Maybe it will be great, and if so it will be quickly apparent from the reviews. If you don't want to be an informed consumer that's up to you, but at least keep it to yourself so you don't add to the runaway hype. It's stunning to me that people still do this after being burned so many times.

Also, Metacritic is a cancer on the entertainment industry.

Snip

There isn't even a price on steam yet, its weird.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

If the system requirements are as what are statedb

Edit: dropped my phone on my face and it send that above ;)

I meant to say that I really hope the leaked system requirements aren't even close to being the real ones. They sound horrible.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

GTA V doesn't exist on PC yet, so any reviews of the 360 version are meaningless for us. All that tells us is that it could be a good game if done properly. And the only people telling you it will be done properly is Rockstar themselves, and duh, of course they say that. Maybe it will be great, and if so it will be quickly apparent from the reviews. If you don't want to be an informed consumer that's up to you, but at least keep it to yourself so you don't add to the runaway hype. It's stunning to me that people still do this after being burned so many times.

I got a beast processor and it can run GTA IV @ 60fps+.I don't have some shit AMD FX crap prossersor so I dont have to rely on great optimizations for a game to run.

I got a beast processor and it can run GTA IV @ 60fps+.I don't have some shit AMD FX crap prossersor so I dont have to rely on great optimizations for a game to run.

well sorry to say but even if u have 4 gpus and a i7 4790k some games still run like crap on them if not optimized right. main reason people dont 'future proof' pcs.... :unsure:

well sorry to say but even if u have 4 gpus and a i7 4790k some games still run like crap on them if not optimized right. main reason people dont 'future proof' pcs.... :unsure:

Future proof is an illogical fallacy in the world of PCs. I don't know but I have not ran into a game yet that can't do 60fps min on my Core i5 4690K and HD 7850.

Future proof is an illogical fallacy in the world of PCs. I don't know but I have not ran into a game yet that can't do 60fps min on my Core i5 4690K and HD 7850.

basically same setup here and try dragon age with everything max besides AA/AO i get 40s.... and if the screen shots i just read about are true. im probably not getting gta 5 lol looks so poorly optimized id rather get it on console

The story is the same and the gameplay will be even better on PC because of the first person perspective and Mods. Plus new PC only features and missions.

The story is the same and the gameplay will be even better on PC because of the first person perspective.

And mods.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

basically same setup here and try dragon age with everything max besides AA/AO i get 40s.... and if the screen shots i just read about are true. im probably not getting gta 5 lol looks so poorly optimized id rather get it on console

Same CPU but your GPU is about double the power of mine. That said Dragon Age Inquisition will play at 60fps on your setup all you have to do is turn some settings down to take the load off your GPU and place it more toward the CPU.