I NEED HELP ON MY PC BUILD!

I really need some help as i'm pretty noob. I want to build my own system but i'm not entirely sure on the parts for it, so it'd be great if you could help.

So, i'm wanting a Micro ATX system, already thinking about the Fractal ARC Mini R2 case to house it all. I already have some Corsair Vegeance DDR3 RAM, so that part's sorted. I've also bought a NZXT 550w psu and that's it so far.

I'm also wanting the i7 4790 CPU, it's an FCLGA1150 socket, which i'm not really sure what that is and how that's different to the LGA1150.

I just need some recommendations for all the other parts as i know like nothing, if it all could be a fairly reasonable price that would be nice, i don't need like super pro stuff.

For the motherboard, i'd really like one that has 2 USB 3.0 port things to connect to the ones on the case. Of course it has to fit in a Micro ATX case And that's basically all i want for that.

For the Graphics card, something that can give good frame rates on high end settings at probably 1080p, not considered any higher resolutions yet since i don't know what monitor to get yet.

Storage, i'd like an ssd but i don't think i can afford one with decent capacity from the money that i'll have left.

I don't know about the cooling methods, not sure if i should get any of that stuff, but you can enlighten me.

I'd like every thing to be the most "bang for your buck", as i don't have that much money for all the fancy stuff.

Thanks alot to who every's even reading this :D Would really appreciate some help here.

1. Budget & Location - maybe around 500 GBP, United Kingdom

Scrap the i7 4790, too expensive

2. Aim

Mid to high end gaming i guess, with the occasional rendering which won't be alot. I'm wanting a Micro ATX build, so that it'll be fairly easy to take to University with me, which is probably my main aim here.

3. Monitors

probably just one for now, may upgrade later. Res at 1080p, but not sure if i should go to higher resolutions.

4. Peripherals

just the normal stuff, key board, mice, speakers, should i just use normal like Asda/walmart quality stuff or better? But it really depends on the price, i don't want to spend too much.

Thanks

1. Budget & Location - maybe around 500 GBP, United Kingdom

Scrap the i7 4790, too expensive

2. Aim

Mid to high end gaming i guess, with the occasional rendering which won't be alot. I'm wanting a Micro ATX build, so that it'll be fairly easy to take to University with me, which is probably my main aim here.

3. Monitors

probably just one for now, may upgrade later. Res at 1080p, but not sure if i should go to higher resolutions.

4. Peripherals

just the normal stuff, key board, mice, speakers, should i just use normal like Asda/walmart quality stuff or better? But it really depends on the price, i don't want to spend too much.

Thanks

If you also need all the extra's then a pc for that price is nearly impossible especially for high end gaming.

okay well down grade to a mid end gaming? and leave the extra stuff out side the budget? the peripherals stuff. Just give me any suggestions and i'll look into it.

i already have a psu, well i've just ordered one anyway. NZXT 550w 80plus gold

i already have a psu, well i've just ordered one anyway. NZXT 550w 80plus gold

Then well the rest looks fine I would have gotten a 1 Tb drive that is all.

@bobsdaman With portability, you lose airflow.  Are you really planning to move your PC around a lot?

It  has a lot of fan options so it probably doesn't really matter plus he is running a locked chip.

I was just asking in case he really needed to move it around often.  I had fun building this:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($176.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: ASRock H97M-ITX/AC Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($82.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($74.98 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Crucial M550 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($90.98 @ Newegg)
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 285 2GB TurboDuo Video Card  ($169.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: Corsair 380T Mini ITX Tower Case  ($119.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair CX 430W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($49.99 @ Amazon)
Keyboard: Microsoft JWD-00046      Wired Standard Keyboard  ($9.95 @ Amazon)
Mouse: Logitech G402 Wired Optical Mouse  ($49.95 @ Amazon)
Total: $825.80
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-01-08 18:10 EST-0500

The case is so damn expensive.

I was just asking in case he really needed to move it around often.  I had fun building this:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($176.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Motherboard: ASRock H97M-ITX/AC Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($82.98 @ Newegg)

Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($74.98 @ OutletPC)

Storage: Crucial M550 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($90.98 @ Newegg)

Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 285 2GB TurboDuo Video Card  ($169.99 @ NCIX US)

Case: Corsair 380T Mini ITX Tower Case  ($119.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($49.99 @ Amazon)

Keyboard: Microsoft JWD-00046      Wired Standard Keyboard  ($9.95 @ Amazon)

Mouse: Logitech G402 Wired Optical Mouse  ($49.95 @ Amazon)

Total: $825.80

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-01-08 18:10 EST-0500

The case is so damn expensive.

Because he really has 800 dollars, he has 500 Gbp and they just don't translate with a currency converter and use the British freaking PCPP. His build was fine he could go a H97 to not have the problem of BIOS updates but that is all.

Because he really has 800 dollars, he has 500 Gbp and they just don't translate with a currency converter and use the British freaking PCPP. His build was fine he could go a H97 to not have the problem of BIOS updates but that is all.

OMG! why so mad? :D

OMG! why so mad? :D

Because for a european it is really annoying to us that apparently people don't even bother going to the right currency to try to help us but just keep it on dollars which doesn't work.

Because for a european it is really annoying to us that apparently people don't even bother going to the right currency to try to help us but just keep it on dollars which doesn't work.

There is no "US"....just YOU. 

There is no "US"....just YOU. 

You think this is the only topic and apparently you also have to be angry. Whatever this is gonna go nowhere, lets just focus on the OP's question.

@Rebelattack I was focused on the build the whole time.  You were just being a rude little S***. :)

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£130.94 @ Aria PC)
Motherboard: ASRock H81M-ITX Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£57.84 @ More Computers)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£57.47 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Sandisk X110 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£43.34 @ Scan.co.uk)
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R9 285 2GB TurboDuo Video Card  (£162.99 @ Ebuyer)
Case: Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini ITX Tower Case  (£19.98 @ Amazon UK)
Power Supply: Fractal Design Integra M 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£42.98 @ Novatech)
Total: £515.54
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-01-08 23:42 GMT+0000

Changing the build bob, can get cheaper and better with Micro.

Not much different than yours bob.  Took money off the case, put it on the Mobo.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£130.94 @ Aria PC)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H97M-HD3 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£59.94 @ Aria PC)
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£57.47 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: OCZ ARC 100 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£64.99 @ Amazon UK)
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 280 3GB TWIN FROZR Video Card  (£149.14 @ Scan.co.uk)
Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  (£18.49 @ Scan.co.uk)
Power Supply: Fractal Design Integra M 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£42.98 @ Novatech)
Total: £523.95
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-01-09 00:16 GMT+0000

Couple changes, more storage, a slightly better cooler, and a cheaper (but still well rounded case).

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor (£130.94 @ Aria PC)

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9i 57.5 CFM CPU Cooler (£34.91 @ Scan.co.uk)

Motherboard: Asus B85M-G Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (£49.52 @ Ebuyer)

Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (£61.98 @ CCL Computers)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£35.94 @ Aria PC)

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280 3GB WINDFORCE Video Card (£153.94 @ Scan.co.uk)

Case: NZXT Source 210 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case (£31.99 @ Novatech)

Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer (£10.46 @ Aria PC)

Total: £509.68

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-01-09 00:15 GMT+0000

@AlwaysFSX Here you go

Thanks, I should update my signature to include tagging me.