say... i've got 2 one plus invitations... are they not popular anymore?

1832vin

i've got 2 one plus invitations, but i've already got a new phone, so i'm not going to buy them....

but that's 2 invitations to one mail account....

and one i got in the 5th, the other in 22/12; i've not touched the links, but i think both of them are expired, but what ever

is one plus losing it's popularity?

I don't think so. I just bought a new one and I absolutly love it. A phone like the S5 just looks stupid compared to it in my opinion.

i've got 2 one plus invitations, but i've already got a new phone, so i'm not going to buy them....

but that's 2 invitations to one mail account....

and one i got in the 5th, the other in 22/12; i've not touched the links, but i think both of them are expired, but what ever

People are often giving them away here and they are usually gone in like 3 minutes..

They are not losing popularity, but lots of people who really wanted it, have one by now

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

alot of people already have smart phones :P

I sort of want to buy one but I have an iPhone 6 seems a pointless buy

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I got so annoyed with them I just bought an S5 instead.

Most of the people that wanted them already have them, and they recently put out a flood of invites anyway.

Error: 410

I don't think so. I just bought a new one and I absolutly love it. A phone like the S5 just looks stupid compared to it in my opinion.

I liked your comment simply because your taste in music is excelent.

I liked your comment simply because your taste in music is excelent.

Thanks  :lol: But you shouldn't like my comment just because of my music taste.  :rolleyes:

oh, anyone wants the invites? i don't want them (that is if they still work)

Thanks  :lol: But you shouldn't like my comment just because of my music taste.  :rolleyes:

F**k the system!