Name in Google Chrome top bar?

Jeroen1322
Go to solution Solved by Arty,

Hi guys! 

After i installed Windows 8.1 and installed Chrome with Ninite i see my name in chrome as in the picture. attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

When i click on it, it shows info about my Google+ and i can switch user and switch in to incognite mode. 

Was it always there or is it something strange? It is kinda bugging me.

Believe it or not, google actully updates chrome every so often xD, im on dev 64 bit i have had that since oct-nov at least  

you can remove it i thin, lemme check 

did some messing with the settings

chrome://flags/

cntrl-f

enable the new avatar menu 

disable it

reboot chrome

your welcome

Hi guys! 

After i installed Windows 8.1 and installed Chrome with Ninite i see my name in chrome as in the picture. post-14387-0-24966800-1420495395.png

When i click on it, it shows info about my Google+ and i can switch user and switch in to incognite mode. 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Hi guys! 

After i installed Windows 8.1 and installed Chrome with Ninite i see my name in chrome as in the picture. attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Believe it or not, google actully updates chrome every so often xD, im on dev 64 bit i have had that since oct-nov at least  

you can remove it i thin, lemme check 

did some messing with the settings

chrome://flags/

cntrl-f

enable the new avatar menu 

disable it

reboot chrome

your welcome

My chrome hasnt updated to that yet :\ . maybe my automatic updates are turned off

I noticed mine doing that on 3 of my pc's as well and questioned if it was there before.  At least now I know I am not crazy.  It must be chrome because I am running windows 7.

Updated for me. I made the huge mistake of deleting the user and am in the process of signing into each site again.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.