Linus Torvalds vs Linus Sebastian

asim1999

Who would win?

How and why?

Could be anything

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

there last names would lose and in a bright flash of power they would fuse to become linusxlinus

Which would just get shortened to Linux anyway :)

FLASH AHHAAAAA

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

Linus Torvalds, He was a very major player in developing the largest open source Operating system in the world in which Android is based off. Without him Windows Phone and iOS would be the major standards and it would have been stagnated due to less competition (Android being the source for a lot of copying).

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

who is linus torvalds?

The guy who created linux

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Sebastian he is a crab and crabs have a vice grip. 

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Torvalds would win, because fuck Nvidia.

Thats what i was thinking.

-_-

created linus kernal

Linux kernel? is it like a Popcorn kernel? jk

Linus Torvalds, He was a very major player in developing the largest open source Operating system in the world in which Android is based off. Without him Windows Phone and iOS would be the major standards and it would have been stagnated due to less competition (Android being the source for a lot of copying).

to be fair iOS is loosely related to UNIX, so its not far away from linux either ;)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Of course Linus Torvalds because he's finnish! Just kidding. But he has made more amazing stuff for IT industry than our fellow linus sebastian :)

wow noone supporting our  Linus here? ok den

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

there last names would lose and in a bright flash of power they would fuse to become linusxlinus

linusxlinus sounds like a bad yaoi story

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Well Linus Torvald's wife is a six time national karate chap. I guess that has to count for something :/

Scouring the interwebs, one page at a time. 

linusxlinus sounds like a bad yaoi story

(I am so sorry.... I could not resist...)

• 7 years later...
On 1/5/2015 at 5:21 PM, ManOfDisguise said:

I support our great Linus sebastian

On 1/5/2015 at 10:53 PM, Sousuke said:

In all fairness, Android wasn't the problem for WP, it was Google do everything to boycott it. I was an avid WP user, and the way Google refused to let WP have things like Youtube, was beyond absurdity. Google went as far as refusing MS to make the app for them, with all profits going to Google (using their ads etc).

This was for many people a massive issue, and it's why many app developers either stayed away, or waited for years before committing at all.

Mind you, the fact that Android existed didn't help, but Google boycotting was a massive issue.

On 1/5/2015 at 4:21 PM, ManOfDisguise said:

Let's face it. As much as we like him, Sebastian is just plain out of his league here. Torvalds can outnerd him every way possible.

That said, I think it would be the bes thing ever to end up having Torvalds working for LTT. Would that be DLMG? (Double Linus Media Group)

On 1/5/2015 at 3:53 PM, Sousuke said:

That said, the Linux Kernel and GNU (what we call Linux) provide the major building blocks for just about everything that isn't Windows to this day--even Apple (since OS-X) and Android.