Ubisoft poll hints at future Farcry settings

Rohith_Kumar_Sp

The Alaskan setting would be cool in my opinion. But if I couldn't have that I would pick the Vietnam War one. The Western one is just no....leave that magic to Red Dead Redemption 2...

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

The Alaska survival, or zombie outbreak would be two games I may buy if it was optimized, but its Ubishit so it will probably be poorly optimized.........

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White

none have come close to what I desire from a zombie survival game.

I would love Dying Light to change it all and do it right for once. But people dont trust the dev team so we will have to see.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

A jurassic park style world would be super interesting. At the same time it could be really easy to screw up.

This thread omg. OP Those sources and extra info. SO GOOD TY :D

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

it was Ubisoft's brand , Crytek helped in creating FC 1 with Cry Engine 1 , then Ubisoft completely created a new Engine "Dunia" and made FC 2 , while Crytek were busy with Crysis

They didn't did they. I know Crytek made the game but didn't Ubisoft always own the brand?

Crytek made Far Cry, Ubisoft just published it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_Cry#Far_Cry_.282004.29

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Yet, another Ubisoft related thread. How many do we have on here now?

I think we should go back to bitching about EA.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I think we should go back to bitching about EA.

Hypothetical Situation: EA acquires Ubisoft. :D LOL

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

But far cry 2 was so realistic. 

But it disappointed me because far cry 1 was story focused, with Jack and the Trigens, Krieger and Valerie , Doyle etc

It had a great story and atmosphere, great graphics etc and had a cliff hanger ending

then they just went FUCK all that, lets just randomly do an open world game with a really shit story!!!

Sure the mechanics of 2 were great, but it was a MEH game, 3 and 4 are fun, but if they had a different name, not Far Cry I would still enjoy them

It would be like having the next Battlefield as a turtle racing simulator.... even if it was good, its gone off the whole concept of it

And I will forever remember Far Cry 1 being amazing, and then some mediocre but entertaining open world games that basically were the same game 3 times in a row

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Hypothetical Situation: EA acquires Ubisoft. :D LOL

and they get bought out by Facebook.