Super Steam An 8 Year Old's 1st Gaming Pc Build! "Lil help from Dad"

MadMonkey

When I was 8, a long time ago, we only had one PC in our houshold... Times change so fast... *nostalgia*

That's a sweet rig, mate! You should be really glad that you have a cool dad, who helped you build a nice computer for you. I am not entirely sold on the case, though. Anyway, you are 8 so I can probably understand why you chose it. 

Thanks a lot. I was not much of a fan of the case but like you said he picked it out.It has been about 9 years since my last good build just now getting back in to it because the kids are getting older now. As you can see I can leave most thing stock have to put my lil spin on it. I can tell that the nest build for my self will eat his for lunch LOL!  

My parents are pretty much stupid when it comes to computers, they know how to use firefox/chrome but that's about it...

They think it's stupid I want to spend thousands of dollars on a PC when I just built one 3 years ago(3 years in april it was done, I live in SD and at the time wasn't worth it to water cool)

We got a cool dad over here!

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

ew

Lol my 4 year old eat some dirt and we had to get him dewormed! He got pin worms from it. Damn kid that one will give me gray hair!

Lol my 4 year old eat some dirt and we had to get him dewormed! He got pin worms from it. Damn kid that one will give me gray hair!

lol, i never ate dirt myself  :lol: i tried beach sand when i was older just to know whats up  :D

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Excellent stuff :)

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Nice desc, @ALXAndy. So true :)

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.