Lenovo at CES 2015

ThinkPad laptops

The ThinkPad line has two flagship Ultrabooks in Lenovo's offerings, and both are getting updated for 2015. The ThinkPad X1 Carbon is one of the most portable 14-inch laptops, and couples a high-resolution touch screen (optional) with a thin and light rugged case (0.73 inches, 2.9 pounds). The ThinkPad X1 Carbon starts at $1,249 and will be available in January 2015.

The ThinkPad X250 is Lenovo's 12.5-inch laptop that works with the company's Power Bridge technology for flexibility while traveling. The X250 is only 0.8 inches thick and 2.88 pounds. Power Bridge is a dual battery system that allows the user to configure it on the fly for maximum battery life or lowest weight. The ThinkPad X250 starts at $1,149 and will be available in February 2015.

There are four ThinkPads in the 450 series, the T450s, T450, E450, and the L450. The T450s is a 14-inch laptop that is larger than the two flagship models noted above (0.83 inches, 3.5 pounds). It is also a Power Bridge compatible notebook for extending the battery life when needed. The T450 is another 14-inch laptop that is larger than the T450s (0.88 inches, 4.0 pounds). The L450 is a 14-inch laptop that does not have a touch screen option (the others do have touch available). It is a thick notebook and heavier than the others (0.96 inches, 4.25 pounds). All of these ThinkPads will be available in February 2015. Pricing for the T450s and T450 starts at $1,099 and $849, respectively. The L450 pricing starts at $699.

ThinkPad Stack

This modular system is designed to allow owners of mobile systems to augment them in a stackable format. The ThinkPad Stack has four modules, and they can be purchased and used interchangeably. The modules sit on top of each other and share power and data when stacked.

The four ThinkPad Stack modules that will be available in April 2015 are:

Bluetooth speaker: for audio and conference call handling, 3.5 mm, microUSB ($89.99)
Power Bank: 10,000 mAH, dual USB, microUSB ($49.99)
Access Point: Shares 4G phone connection ($199.99 with the HDD below)
HDD: 1 TB, USB 3.0, password security

Upto now, Lenovo has revealed extremely high end business laptops which more of ThinkPad style.

Also ThinkPad Stack is really wonderful product! Looking forward to see this on some Videos!

I'm always a Lenovo fan. This year the HYPE is more!!!!

ces-2015-lenovo-thinkpad-x1-carbon-lapto

lenovo-x1-carbon-3rd-gen.jpg

E550

e550standard043d-camera-with-jbl.jpg

T550S

t550standard03.jpg

L450

thinkpad-l450.jpg

think-stack.jpg

lenovo-ultra-dock.jpg

And just forgot to mention about Lenovo's ThinkVision X24 IPS monitor which smoking hot!

Size: 23.8"

Resolution: 1080p

7.8mm thin

Price & Availability: $249 from May 2015.

Here's the pics!

thinkpad_thinkvision_x24_sh01-970x646-c.

thinkpad_thinkvision_x24_sh04-970x646-c.

thinkpad_thinkvision_x24_sh02-970x646-c.

thinkpad_thinkvision_x24_sh03-970x646-c.

thinkpad_thinkvision_x24_sh05-970x646-c.

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro

• Evolved layered design – now bigger, better, faster
  • Distinctive layered design in bold colors
  • Dual 13MP cameras – takes amazing selfies
  • 64–Bit Snapdragon™ octa–core processor
  • 2 GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage
  • 5.3” Full HD display with ultrawide viewing angles
  • Innovative accessory options
  • LTE (4G) capability
  • Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)

gsmarena_004.jpg

gsmarena_005.jpg

gsmarena_006.jpg

Source: GSMArena

Lenovo P90

The Lenovo P90 is powered by an Intel Atom Z3560 chipset with a 1.83 quad-core CPU and it sports a slightly larger 5.5" 1080p IPS LCD. It also has 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, but comes with an ampler 4,000 mAh battery.

The Lenovo P90 will be available in Pearl White, Lava Red and Onyx Black in February

gsmarena_008.jpg

gsmarena_009.jpg

gsmarena_010.jpg

This is the first phone to power a 64 Bit Intel processor.

Source: GSMArena

VIBE BAND VB10

The Vibe Band VB10, debuted at the 2015 International CES in Las Vegas, aims for the same territory as many other bands and watches already out there.

The Vibe VB10 has a curved display, buttons on the side and a metal body. The straps are rubberized. The look is reasonably sleek from a distance, but this type of design feels reminiscent of a lot of other wearables, making this seem pretty generic.

The 230 pixel-per-inch e-ink display can show up to 150 characters of any notification or text, making this potentially a pretty effective basic smartwatch, too. The real question lies in how Lenovo's app will support notifications, and how well -- or accurately -- the band's fitness functions work. Basic step counting and activity are supported, but not heart rate.

The Vibe VB10 has several colors, but it looks pretty clunky: that metal body seems chunkier than it needs to be. But, it's affordable: only $89 (currency conversion equivalent to £58, or AU$110). The only catch? It won't be available in the US at all when it debuts this April.

Lenovo-VIBE-Band-VB10-hands-on.jpg

lenovo-smartband-vb10.jpg

Source: phoneArena

YOGA TABLET 2 WITH WINDOWS AND ANYPEN

Lenovo keeps adding more tablets to its Yoga lineup in a variety of shapes and sizes. The latest addition comes in the form of an 8-inch Yoga Tablet 2 with Windows 8.1 and AnyPen technology.

Lenovo’s smallest Windows Yoga Tablet 2 features many of the same specifications as the other tablets in this lineup, but it comes with a few new bells and whistles. The tablet features an 8-inch Full HD screen with AnyPen technology, which allows users to write on the screen with any ballpoint pencil or pen that conducts electricity. The screen is quite durable, but you’ll still want to be careful not to scratch it, Lenovo says.

The new Yoga Tablet 2 is powered by a 64-bit Intel Atom quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM. Lenovo’s new tablet also sports Dolby and Wolfsen Hi-Fi speakers. The rest of the specs are the same as the other tablets in the Yoga Tablet 2 line. It has 32GB of internal storage, a MicroSD card slot, as well as an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 1.6-megapixel front-facing camera.

The 8-inch Yoga Tablet 2 with Windows gets up to 15 hours of battery life, thanks to the cylindrical battery pack. It weighs just 0.96 pounds and measures 2.7 – 7 mm thick. Like all of Lenovo’s other Yoga tablets, this one includes a built-in kickstand that allows you to set the tablet up in four different modes.

Promotional Images:

yoga-tablet-with-anypen-1-970x646-c.jpg

yoga-tablet-with-anypen-3-970x646-c.jpg

yoga-tablet-with-anypen-5-970x646-c.jpg

yoga-tablet-with-anypen-4-1500x1000.jpg

Source: DIGITAL TRENDS

Lenovo Yoga 3 11" and 14" , Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 12", 14" and 15" and Lenovo Flex 3 11", 14" and 15"

Starting with the ones intended for everyday consumers, the Yoga 3 11 replaces -- you guessed it -- the Yoga 2 11, while the Yoga 3 14 is actually a substitute for last year's 13-inch model. Though the two have a similar design, complete with a bright orange color option, the performance is going to differ from one to the other. Whereas the 14-inch version runs on Intel's fifth-generation Core processors and can be configured with discrete graphics, the 11-incher makes use of a lower-powered Intel Core M chip, allowing for a thinner and lighter build -- just 2.64 pounds and 0.6 inch thick (down from 3.2 pounds/0.67 inch).

Meanwhile, though the 14-inch version technically rocks a larger screen than its predecessor, it has roughly the same footprint and nearly the same weight: 3.5 pounds. Either way, both new machines come standard with a 1080p touchscreen and 802.11ac WiFi, and can be configured with up to 8GB of RAM and either an SSD (128/256GB) or a 500GB hybrid hard drive. Look for them this month, starting at $699 and $799, respectively.

IdeaPad Yoga Images:

yoga-3-11-2-1.jpg

yoga-3-11-3-1.jpg

lenovo-laptop-convertible-yoga3-11-silve

lenovo-laptop-convertible-yoga-3-11-mult

In addition, Lenovo's showing off three new laptops in its business-oriented ThinkPad Yoga series. These include a replacement to last year's 12-inch model, as well as brand-new 14- and 15-inch sizes. As before, they have Lenovo's "Lift n' Lock" keyboard, which flattens out the keys as you flip it back into tablet mode. There's also still a pen option across all models, if you think you'll need it. So what's different? For starters, these all make the jump to Intel's new fifth-gen Core processors. There's also a discrete graphics option for the first time, but only on the 14 and 15. Finally, the 15-incher brings a depth-sensing Intel RealSense camera -- something still not offered on many laptops. These too will go on sale this month, with prices starting at $685 for the 12, $749 for the 14 and $875 for the 15.

ThinkPad Yoga Images:

thinkpad-yoga-12-8-1.jpg

thinkpad-yoga-12-4-1.jpg

thinkpad-yoga-12-5-1.jpg

thinkpad-yoga-12-6-1.jpg

thinkpad-yoga-12-7-1.jpg

thinkpad-yoga-14-2-1.jpg

The company's "Flex" laptops have also received an update. In particular, whereas they used to only be able to bend part of the way back, they now have the same 360-degree hinge as the Yogas, allowing them to be used in all four modes (Notebook, Tablet, Stand and Tent). In total, the lineup includes three models in 11-, 14- and 15-inch sizes, with the bigger two offering optional 1080p displays, fifth-gen Intel Core i5/i7 processors, and a choice between integrated and discrete graphics. (The 11-inch model runs on a lower-power Pentium CPU.) So in many respects, these basically are Yogas, except for one thing: The build quality isn't quite as nice. Also, they're heavier, at 3.08 pounds, 4.29 pounds and 5.07 pounds, respectively. The new Flex laptops go on sale in May, starting at $399 for the 11, $549 for the 14, and $579 for the 15.

IdeaPad Flex Images:

flex-3-11-1-1.jpg

flex-3-11-3-1.jpg

flex-3-11-5-1.jpg

flex-3-14-4-1.jpg

flex-3-14-2-1.jpg

flex-3-14-3-1.jpg

Source: engadget

LENOVO B50 WITH 3D CAMERA

An all-in-one computer is typically meant for your desktop, whether at the home or office. Those desktop computers can also be used for conference calls and video chats, where the quality of the camera packed in matters. For those looking to provide a higher level of interactivity and productivity, Lenovo’s new B50 all-in-one packs a 3D camera, letting your PC “see like the user does”. According to Lenovo, the new camera mimics the human eye’s depth sensing and overall vision capabilities.

3D via the desktop is a newer realm, but has a lot of promise. The camera included with the Lenovo B50 is Intel’s RealSense 3D camera, which you likely saw via Intel’s neat new ad campaign. aside from just looking the part, the technology lets you go hands-off with your screen, instead using the camera to dictate movement on screen.

Design and gaming enthusiasts will enjoy the Next Generation NVIDIA GeForce graphics, which make motion images look spectacular.

• Up to 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
  • Windows 8.1
  • Intel® RealSense 3D Camera responds to your gestures in three dimensions – a new level of PC interaction
  • 23.8” IPS display with 10–point multitouch
  • JBL® speakers with Dolby® Home Theatre® for immersive audio

B50-1-945x1024.jpg

B50-5.jpg

B50-3-997x1024.jpg

B50-4.jpg

Price: $1,249 £742, AU$1,347

Lenovo C40/C50

Also Lenovo announced their entry level Lenovo C40 and C50 all-in-ones. Though they're lower-specced (older NVIDIA graphics with last year's Intel Core processors), they at least have a fairly streamlined design, with a slimmed-down frame and virtually no bezel around the 1080p IPS screen. These also arrive in March, starting at $429 and $729, respectively.

lenovo-c40-5-1.jpg

lenovo-c40-4-1.jpg

Source: engadget

Lenovo IdeaPad U31/U41

Lenovo is also launching its U31 and U41 laptops. Each is 19 millimeters thick and weighs less than four pounds.

• Up to the latest Intel® Core™ i Series processor
  • Optional next-generation NVIDIA® GPU
  • Available in 13.3” and 14” models
  • Up to FHD (1920 x 1080) display
  • Up to 8GB DDR3L memory and multiple storage options
  • Available in multiple colors
  • Stereo speakers with Dolby® Home Theatre

lenovo-laptop-s41.jpg

lenovou_00.jpg

Source: Lenovo

If Lenovo announce more products at CES, Will update it on this same thread.

So make sure you follow this! :)

Source: TheVerge, DigitalTrends, DT2

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Highlight of the announcement, IMO: return of the physical trackpoint buttons. Glad Lenovo listened, as that was one of the biggest complaints on the x40 laptops. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Highlight of the announcement, IMO: return of the physical trackpoint buttons. Glad Lenovo listened, as that was one of the biggest complaints on the x40 laptops. 

Very convenient to use! :)

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

What corei7 does it has?

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

What corei7 does it has?

Not sure which one!

But The Verge Website says, it does have 5th generation Intel Core processors! :) the Broadwell! Yes!!!!

Broadwell-U. Helps with the battery life. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Will Lenovo not botch the rollouts like it did with its Core M notebooks?

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I have an x240 .. sad times..

Oh well it is still a great laptop and I don't expect to replace it for awhile.

I have an x240 .. sad times..

Oh well it is still a great laptop and I don't expect to replace it for awhile.

It's a great laptop! 

I Know! :D

Sorry not meant to bump the post!

Really forgot to post the new monitor by Lenovo!

Edited!! Check that too!

It's a great laptop! 

I Know! :D

I have had some issues with it.. but the display is great (I got ~720p no touch one) keyboard is great, and the battery with the larger battery is amazing.. while still being light.. the 'large' battery actually is nice because it gives the laptop a bit of a raised tilt that makes typing easier while not really being a big bump.

Sorry not meant to bump the post!

Really forgot to post the new monitor by Lenovo!

Edited!! Check that too!

That is a pretty sexy monitor.

edit: you should add links to sources.

edit: you should add links to sources.

Done!

That monitor looks amazing. I want one. :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Fuck yes, they got rid of that retarded keyboard layout on the 2014 X1-C

Yea, I didn't like that too!

I was looking to buy a T440p, maybe i'll wait and see how these are because i have heard lots of problems and people complaining about the x40 series, hopefully the x50 will be better and it looks like it will because lenovo has listened to its costumers!

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

Ahahahahahahahahaa.... Guess getting rid of those trackpoint buttons wasn't such a clever idea after all... Good on them for bringing them back though. Hopefully the old sensible keyboard layout will follow...I can't tell also, but it looks like the casing might actually be black again... Sad the logo on the lid is still upside down. Really no idea why they flipped it upside down, lol... Still, finally something other than a step backward, there is hope yet for a replacement for my T420.

The ThinkPads look good.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

The ThinkPads look good.

X1 just smoking hot! Smexier!!

Ahahahahahahahahaa.... Guess getting rid of those trackpoint buttons wasn't such a clever idea after all... Good on them for bringing them back though. Hopefully the old sensible keyboard layout will follow...I can't tell also, but it looks like the casing might actually be black again... Sad the logo on the lid is still upside down. Really no idea why they flipped it upside down, lol... Still, finally something other than a step backward, there is hope yet for a replacement for my T420.

Something should remain same.

Trackpoints are really great and convinient to use.

Their new try on Keyboard layout didn't work out well last year.

:)

The... the ultra nav buttons are back... YEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I can't explain how happy this makes me! I wasn't going to buy another Thinkpad if it had the integrated buttons. I'm so glad they listened to their consumers. I don't know what they were smoking when they took those away. The new models look really good.

I was going to post about the Lenovo P90. The 1080p ips display and huge battery (4000mah) might be exactly what Linus and Luke have been begging for.

Everyone's fawning over the X1, but the 'ThinkPad' name just does not belong on a laptop with an embedded battery.

Yet another monitor without a vesa mount.....

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Yet another monitor without a vesa mount.....

This monitor has so much slim profile.

It's more difficult to give option for VESA mount on this Monitor.

This monitor will really look good on a table.